Honored Contributor

Re: Review....Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil - Face

I looked at this as I have been looking for a cleansing oil which is economical and fragrance free.  I wish they would leave the fragrance out as it looks great besides that.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

The ingredient decks of the Tatcha and Palmer cleansing oils aren’t very similar at all, IMO, so I wouldn’t necessarily consider it as a substitute for Tatcha  Palmers gets a lot of positive reviews.  For that reason and for the price it might be worth a try.  LOL, I’ve been so loyal to Dr. Young’s Camellia Cleansing Oil (my Tatcha dupe/alternative) that it would be hard for me to switch after all these years, but a more economical option would be tempting if it performed equally.  

For or those who asked, cleansing oils work fine with the silicone sonic cleansing tools.    

Super Contributor

I have a lot of palmers products that I love- the bar soa...

I have a lot of palmers products that I love- the bar soap and super  love the Coconut shower gel, so many rave reviews on Amazon. saves my super dry skin. I also love the coconut body lotion'

Palmers just release some new facial products on their website.

also-there are very nice new Mom gift boxes -in the baby section at Walmart.

just a really great line, no harmful ingredients ( that I know of) 

and super cheap, compared to many other lines

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The ingredient decks of the Tatcha and Palmer cleansing oils aren’t very similar at all, IMO, so I wouldn’t necessarily consider it as a substitute for Tatcha  Palmers gets a lot of positive reviews.  For that reason and for the price it might be worth a try.  LOL, I’ve been so loyal to Dr. Young’s Camellia Cleansing Oil (my Tatcha dupe/alternative) that it would be hard for me to switch after all these years, but a more economical option would be tempting if it performed equally.  

For or those who asked, cleansing oils work fine with the silicone sonic cleansing tools.    

I use the Dr. Young's too.  

Honored Contributor

I used this for the first time with my new PopSonic Spade last night and I love it! The fragrance is not overwhelming and I think it smells nice and fresh.  Thanks for your rec Woman Happy@San Antonio Gal 

Honored Contributor

So happy that you like is as much as I do @SilleeMee