Honored Contributor

Review....Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil - Face

I recently purchased Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil for facial cleansing at Target for $7.99 (6.5 oz).

I've been happy with the results thus far.  It get's rid of my makeup and leaves my face feeling moisturized.  I would compare it to Tacha's cleansing oil - which I've tried, but didn't purchase due to the price.  The one and only drawback would be for fragrance sensitive folks.  While the scent is a clean rose hip scent, those who prefer fragrance-free products may be bothered.

Dissolves dirt, oil and make-up and rinses perfectly clean without stripping skin. Purifies complexion for clear, soft and brighter looking skin. Ideal for all skin types.

Usage Tips: Apply morning and night to dry skin using damp hands. Massage gently into skin and emulsify with water. Rinses clean with no residue.

Ingredients

• Cocoa Butter
  • Vitamin E
  • Sesame Oil
  • Rosehip Oil

Honored Contributor

Re: Review....Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil - Face

Oh thank you, thank you! @San Antonio Gal  I love Palmer's products. I am going to get the cleanser next time I go to the store!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I use their Moisturizing Body Oil and find the cocoa fragrance yummy.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I recently purchased Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil for facial cleansing at Target for $7.99 (6.5 oz).

I've been happy with the results thus far.  It get's rid of my makeup and leaves my face feeling moisturized.  I would compare it to Tacha's cleansing oil - which I've tried, but didn't purchase due to the price.  The one and only drawback would be for fragrance sensitive folks.  While the scent is a clean rose hip scent, those who prefer fragrance-free products may be bothered.

Dissolves dirt, oil and make-up and rinses perfectly clean without stripping skin. Purifies complexion for clear, soft and brighter looking skin. Ideal for all skin types.

Usage Tips: Apply morning and night to dry skin using damp hands. Massage gently into skin and emulsify with water. Rinses clean with no residue.

Ingredients

• Cocoa Butter
  • Vitamin E
  • Sesame Oil
  • Rosehip Oil

@San Antonio Gal , do you think it would remove waterproof mascara ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  - It did remove every trace of my makeup and the bottle states it removes makeup - so I would say yes.  For the price, it's definitely worth trying.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've their body oil...its wonderful and smells delish!
Trusted Contributor

I loved this product until the fragrance began to irritate my really sensitive eyes. It's an all-in-one makeup remover and leaves the skin soft, soft, soft.  I wish they'd make a fragrance free version

Honored Contributor

Do you think I can use this cleanser with my PopSonic brush?

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio GalThank you for posting this! I have been wanting to try that Tatcha cleansing oil, but the price is so prohibitive. I definitely will pick this up and try it.

Viva Drugstore Cosmetics! Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  I used it with my Leaf knock off that I bought on Amazon and it was just fine.