Honored Contributor

Review - Aveda's Nutriplenish.....................

[ Edited ]

Aveda's NutriplenishHeart Spray Leave on hair conditioner.  I purchased this because the one I was using was discontinued.  I actually like this much better.  First of all it sprays on as a fine mist.  My hair is short so I only needed 2 sprays so adjust according to your hair and its needs and comb thru. Beauties, you are going to love this especially if you are like me and regular conditioner weighs my hair down.

Protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees

Protects hair from sun

Hydrates, detangles and protects

No Silicone, Sulfates, etc.

98% naturally derived.

Use on wet or dry hair (I used on towel dried hair)

What I really like is it is not sticky or tacky on the hair that is, you don't know its in your hair.  I noticed that they offer a travel kit of 3 of the Nutriplenish products which you may prefer to purchase to compare products..  It's $30 for 3 travel sizes.  I was fortunate to receive a 25% discount & free shpg. that Aveda offered so sign up for their emails.  They may offer something for Memorial Day.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Review - Aveda's Nutriplenish.....................

I just used this product today. I received a sample. I liked it. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 How does it smell?  I read some reviews that said it doesn't smell good.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife    I did not smell it when I sprayed on my hair so I just sprayed it on my hand and there is a scent medium strength.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ninjawife    I did not smell it when I sprayed on my hair so I just sprayed it on my hand and there is a scent medium strength.

@Katcat1   I used to have a lot of Aveda...Shampure and Brilliant mostly. The only reason I gave it up was the strong fragrance. I'm not sure why they put those ingredients in there. It interferes w/ my perfume and DH used to sneeze from many of their products.

Happy you like the heat protectant, though. It is difficult to find one not sticky or interferes with your other styling products.