Frequent Contributor

Re: Returning your WEN 613 TSV fragrance? Post here.

I am on the fence about returning mine. I do like how the 613 cc smells but to me it smells lighter somehow than compared to the EDT, hard to describe. To me the cc is more feminine and the EDT is more masculine. But I think the EDT is very concentrated. I don't spray any fragrance directly on my skin since I have sensitivity issues but I did 1 spritz on my clothes...oh my goodness it was so strong and it stayed with me all day long. I can't imagine doing multiple sprays.

Today I used my philosophy amazing grace and it just smelled so good to me. IMHO it beats the 613 EDT by miles.

Respected Contributor

Mine went back today. I had never tried the CC, so didn't know what the fragrance was like. It reminded me of Fresh Sugar, which I also didn't care for. Guess I'm just not a fan of vanilla in fragrances.

Contributor

For those that like the scent but don't think it lasts long enough, are you making sure your skin is well moisturized? Perfume lasts longer on well-moisturized skin than dry skin- you could apply an unscented moisturizer first. Also, the best places to apply perfume are your ankles, behind your kness, in the crooks of you elbows, you cleavage and the nape of your neck- pulse points that generate heat and diffuse the fragrance throughout the day. Scent also rises which is why a tip is to apply it to lower places like your ankles. HTH for all you on the fencers

Trusted Contributor

Kh27 and WenGirl - You may be right. I will try putting it on other body points instead of just wrists and neck. Thanks! Will let you know Smiley Wink

This isn't a complaint but an observation - I wonder if we would have had better experiences if this had come out in the fall? I'm not around as many people indoors this time of year. And when I plan to be outdoors I don't want to wear any fragrance. I mention being around other people because I think we all get "used to" the fragrance we are wearing and don't realize how strong it is unless someone else comments on it. I don't want to clear a room but I want those who come close to me to notice I smell good!!! I'm waiting for the compliments on 613 and haven't gotten any but then again I haven't been around very many people. I don't expect hubby to notice anything like that Smiley Wink

I was at the beach with tons of close friends and family and chose to not use 613 EDT at all due to the possibility of attracting those nasty biting insects. The idea of putting this on my ankles this time of year is kind of "scary" Smiley Wink While at the beach I practically bathed in TT oil!!! Not sure if it helped or not but I think it did.

Ok, so the jury is still out for me. I need to wear it around a group of friends and see the results. I hope they are good because I love VANILLA smells!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Super Contributor

mine went back last week but that is OK, we are all different!!! I will NEVER be returning my WEN, CC oils, etc, so just moving on !!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Mine went back the very next day....I was so excited to try this and the citrus and rosemary freshness of his description is what convinced me to try for a fresh summer fragrance ( tho I love my Prada infusion d'iris during the summer as well.) The 613 was so heavy w the vanilla notes that it became heavier and sweeter on me as the day progressed- not the fragrance I was going for for summer at all - really wanted to love it!
Contributor

After reading through some of these replies I realized I agreed with what some people said about the longevity factor. Plus, after shipping and taxes, the price was pretty expensive, so I decided to return it because for that amount of money, I would get more use out of the 613 CC or WEN products and still have a nice scent on me. The CC smells so good, they are almost the same as wearing a EDT. I loved the 613 EDT scent but in the end, once the excitement of purchasing it wore off, the value wasn't there. If it was more in the $35 range, I might have kept it. Even Jennifer Aniston's perfume which I love is less expensive.