Respected Contributor

Re: Returning your WEN 613 TSV fragrance? Post here.

I personally have found that 2 sprays is not enough. I have been using 5 and I get better staying power that way. I put it on 6 hours ago and I can still smell it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I don't plan on ordering it, but I notice here that the majority of the complaints include poor longevity.

For those with this issue, do you find that it's worse than other EDTs you've used? After all, by definition, they will not generally last as long as EDPs (exceptions exist), especially if it's a fairly light scent to begin with.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/24/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I don't plan on ordering it, but I notice here that the majority of the complaints include poor longevity.

For those with this issue, do you find that it's worse than other EDTs you've used? After all, by definition, they will not generally last as long as EDPs (exceptions exist), especially if it's a fairly light scent to begin with.

Yes.

Respected Contributor

I think it has pretty good staying power for an EDT. The 613 EDT lasts longer than my Philosophy fragrances. I have to spray on a lot of those to even smell it.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

On 6/24/2014 Hilary77 said:

I think it has pretty good staying power for an EDT. The 613 EDT lasts longer than my Philosophy fragrances. I have to spray on a lot of those to even smell it.
My issue was not with staying power. It was very long lasting on me, I could still faintly smell it on my wrists the next morning. For me, it is a strong fragrance, one spray was plenty. It just didn't agree with my body chemistry and the scent turned on me.
Contributor

On 6/24/2014 ctinaw said:

I think it smells ok - just like the CC - but I'm not in love either. The scent fades really fast - NOBODY commented or noticed. I think if I had gotten any comments at all I would consider keeping it more seriously.

I agree and I sent my 2 back that I ordered. I mostly sent it back because it didn't last on me at all.

Honored Contributor

I was not too happy with mine at first until someone suggested spraying and walking into the scent. I tried it, and for me it made a big difference. I can feel it falling all on me, and then the scent is soft yet very nice. I am keeping mine. I do not use Wen CC.
Honored Contributor

Sorry, I see this thread is for those returning the 613. I wrote my post before realizing.
Respected Contributor

People saying the fragrance doesn't last...are you just putting it on your wrists? I wash my hands a lot and I notice a big difference between lasting power on my left wrist (watch side) and my right wrist (bare)...the watch side retains the scent better. But even after 10 hours, if I rub my fingertips behind my neck I can smell the scent on them. So I wonder if it's just getting washed off your wrists...
Trusted Contributor

Yes, that's my only complaint! I haven't made the decision to return it yet.......want to keep working with it because I truly love the fragrance. I'm going to try using more, and also layering it over an unscented body lotion.