Regular Contributor

Re: Returning my Beekman soap :(

Beekman to me is too highly priced and over rated.  The products remind of the cheap stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross that nobondy wants.  I have dry skin and none of the products I tried hydrated my skin.  It caused no irritation but it did not help at all. 

Honored Contributor

@j-lou wrote:

Beekman to me is too highly priced and over rated.  The products remind of the cheap stuff you can buy at TJ Maxx or Ross that nobondy wants.  I have dry skin and none of the products I tried hydrated my skin.  It caused no irritation but it did not help at all. 

@j-lou

Yeah. It's just like that but for the fact lots and lots of people want it ...but I can see where you'd be confused...

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@j-lou wrote:

@j-lou

Yeah. It's just like that but for the fact lots and lots of people want it ...but I can see where you'd be confused...

@Andreatoo, I am not confused at all.  I gave my opinion on the products. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You have another vote here for disappointing products, awful scents and dishonesty in presentation.

Respected Contributor

I have recently tried the lip balms and hand lotion.

Not anything special for me and pricey.  Wouldn't purchase again.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Not a fan of this brand.  Over priced and just isn't that good.  I'll stick with Goat Milk Stuff.

me too. I bought 4 small travel sized soaps in different scents. One bar, the almond scent, has been in my bath for over a month now. I think I paid under $24 for all four and they came in nice little individual muslin bags. and shipping was free. 

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

I had the same experience.  Not impressed at all with their line.

Ditto.....sent back my purchase last yr....drying.