Respected Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@Stormygirl wrote:

If you cant return the WEN you should have no trouble selling it on E-Bay. After loving WEN for 4 years my hair started dramatically and suddenly falling out and I immediately stopped using WEN. Since I stopped using it No more hair loss. I had no trouble selling every single one of my sealed un-opened un-used bottles on E-Bay. Problem solved.

I stopped using Wen Dec. 17, 2015, (after 5 years of faithful use) when I learned of the hair loss suit. You know, arguably many people may not be able to "PROVE" Wen was the culprit to their hair loss/breakage. However, when you stop using the product and your hair STOPS failing out, I don't believe it's a coincidence. I'm just say'n...    

Thanks for the ebay tip.

You used a product for five years without any adverse effect and discontinued because others had issues?  I don't understand that regardless of which product it is.  Would you stop using other products for that reason?  

Super Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@RU4 real wrote:

@Stormygirl wrote:

If you cant return the WEN you should have no trouble selling it on E-Bay. After loving WEN for 4 years my hair started dramatically and suddenly falling out and I immediately stopped using WEN. Since I stopped using it No more hair loss. I had no trouble selling every single one of my sealed un-opened un-used bottles on E-Bay. Problem solved.

I stopped using Wen Dec. 17, 2015, (after 5 years of faithful use) when I learned of the hair loss suit. You know, arguably many people may not be able to "PROVE" Wen was the culprit to their hair loss/breakage. However, when you stop using the product and your hair STOPS failing out, I don't believe it's a coincidence. I'm just say'n...    

Thanks for the ebay tip.

You used a product for five years without any adverse effect and discontinued because others had issues?  I don't understand that regardless of which product it is.  Would you stop using other products for that reason?  

Apparently, you don't know the history of my post. Regardless, I've grown weary of the conversation. Especially with people who don't have a dog in the fight (no hair loss). I really wish people would stop bashing people about THEIR experience with the product and stop taking the reviews personally. I was a Wen fan and I really wish I can continue using it. But the fact remains, it's been about 6 weeks of NOT using the Wen and my hair has stopped breaking/falling out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Returning WEN

[ Edited ]

@RU4 real wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@RU4 real wrote:

@Stormygirl wrote:

Thanks for the ebay tip.

Apparently, you don't know the history of my post. Regardless, I've grown weary of the conversation. Especially with people who don't have a dog in the fight (no hair loss). I really wish people would stop bashing people about THEIR experience with the product and stop taking the reviews personally. I was a Wen fan and I really wish I can continue using it. But the fact remains, it's been about 6 weeks of NOT using the Wen and my hair has stopped breaking/falling out.

Smiley Happy You may grown weary of the conversation, @RU4 real, and may not want to continue, but you post remain. It is still there and open for replies.

I so agree with you! I am too have grown weary and, in your own words - "I really wish people would stop bashing people about THEIR experience with the product and stop taking the reviews personally."

So true! These endless threads about Wen are truly tiresome, with all this agruing and almost identical posts time after time!

The fact is, I have a totally different from yours experience with Wen. A very positive in fact, and I too get upset when someone wants only "their experiences" to count, and be seriously considered, but not mine. Why, any reply contrary to Wen bashing, is in fact dismissed and Wen-liking posters asked to "stop taking it personally"?

Of course - this is personal! Because these are personal experiences, and they may be very different from your own.

Nothing personal whatsoever, about replying to a post, with different from poster's opinion! This is a public forum, where anything posted certainly may invite a reply. Smiley Happy

I totally wish, these "Wen is bad"  threads/posts/arguments would just STOP, and people who use Wen would post on their Forum, and people who don't like Wen, would start discussing their own Favorite Hair products, and simply leave Wen alone.

And the World may become harmonious and peaceful again! Smiley Happy

Is it too much to ask?