Valued Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Under the circumstances they should refund the cr@p with no questions asked.

i would fight for that    If they don't I'd sure throw away that stuff.

ITA! Cr@p is right.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

My gallon of WEN has not been used either becuase I bought it on easy pay and had to finish the others first.  I don't use WEN every day due to the fact it makes my hair so soft resulting that I need more products to get the results I need.  I do like WEN but will not order again and not because of hair falling out - just don't need it for quite some time.

Respected Contributor

@WonderWoman01 wrote:

My gallon of WEN has not been used either becuase I bought it on easy pay and had to finish the others first.  I don't use WEN every day due to the fact it makes my hair so soft resulting that I need more products to get the results I need.  I do like WEN but will not order again and not because of hair falling out - just don't need it for quite some time.

Wait, I'm confused. You bought Wen even though your hair falls out from using it, you didn't really need it because you have other bottles of Wen, you don't use it every day and you bought a Gallon.

Oh, okay. That makes sense!

Respected Contributor

Re: Returning WEN

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking that I should put together a common sense video of when and when not to buy Wen and/or other products from QVC.

And sell it on HSN. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

Under the circumstances they should refund the cr@p with no questions asked.

i would fight for that    If they don't I'd sure throw away that stuff.

ITA! Cr@p is right.

One man's cr*p, is another man's treasureHeart

Super Contributor

Yes you can return. I had hair falling out and did return over time as I had a stash. This is a health hazard. Just call qvc don't ask people here that are fanatic about WEN. The stuff should be off the market. Just saying ...

Super Contributor

Re: Returning WEN

[ Edited ]
I do feel bad for Chez he seems so nice but yes I returned all my wen the tsv I just received and a another wen purchase, and cancelled all my AD orders. My hair is all over my house and has been coming out more and more. Everytime I would use wen my scalp would become dry and and itchy and So much hair in my comb. Changed to a popular shampoo and conditioner . Hoping my hair will become thicker again.
Trusted Contributor

If you cant return the WEN you should have no trouble selling it on E-Bay. After loving WEN for 4 years my hair started dramatically and suddenly falling out and I immediately stopped using WEN. Since I stopped using it No more hair loss. I had no trouble selling every single one of my sealed un-opened un-used bottles on E-Bay. Problem solved.

Trusted Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@WonderWoman01 wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. You bought Wen even though your hair falls out from using it, you didn't really need it because you have other bottles of Wen, you don't use it every day and you bought a Gallon.

Oh, okay. That makes sense!

I do not think she knew @CalMom..only after seeing news media about it. To me this makes sense!
I would not have known either if it were me.
I'm losing my hair over the past 3 years and I'm using good safe shampoos and all...it's most likey lack of hormones, stress and some meds or all the above :/

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky