Honored Contributor

Anyone try this line? Organic, no animal testing. Good quality ingredients, some very nice products, made in USA. I found it on amazon and ebay, but actually better prices on their website, free shipping and 15% off . I was looking for an eyelid cream, and they make one , I may try it. They also have a 2.5 % Retinol serum and cream.

Respected Contributor

I just went to their website and from the little bit of knowledge I've been gathering on here (thanks to the knowledgeable beauties on this board) it does look like it has some nice products with decent ingredients.  I'm especially interested in their serums. I've bookmarked it for now.  I hope some people give their feedback. I'd never heard of this line. Is it new? The prices are certainly reasonable.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree excellent quality for very reasonable prices, especially with free shipping and 15% off on first order. Higher on amazon, glad I did not order there first. 

No parabens, petro chemicals, etc.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I wonder if these cosmetic companies are laughing at us knowing full well nothing works but professional grade products. But how do we get them??

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Eyelid cream, not too many eye creams are suitable for the lids, and eyelid drooping is getting to be an  issue.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle

Let us know how you like it!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle

Did you ever receive your eyelid cream?  If you've had a chance to use it, how did you like it?  Did you buy any other products from this company?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Hi, I only bought the eyelid cream, been using it only a short time, will keep you posted.

Honored Contributor

Been using the eyelid cream, very nice, no irritations. Crepiness is improved. Their products have excellent ingredients, natural, very reasonably priced on their website. they have a Retinol cream and serum, both are 2.5%, I want to try them next.  15% off for new customers.

Prices are better on their site than on amazon or ebay and free shipping too. Glad I came across this brand on the web.