Respected Contributor

Results with Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen?

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 10.01.47 AM.png

I finally gave serious consideration to the Algenist collagen after seeing the presentation (then checking prior presentations) yesterday. Prior blogs often compared it to other face treatments.

The product reviews had mostly raves. Besides the frustrations about the dropper, I suspect some single star ratings related to misunderstandings about how to apply and how much (as with many face treatments).

The duo now being offered seems like a reasonable deal. Especially since we have until the end of January to return.

Plus FREE shipping.

Would love to hear from those who found this liquid collagen worked for them and in what ways, plus how long you've used it.

{I'm currently a Perricone user, Sara Happ lips, Tatcha cleansing, with IT foundation/eye shadows.}

Regular Contributor

Re: Had great results with Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen?

The product is nice.  I tried it last year and I saw results mostly in texture and brightness, but the most impressive were in my neck area.  I did not repurchase because of the dropper.  It got frustrating after awhile.  Yes I figured out the trick on how to use it, but when the bottle was 3/4 empty it became even more difficult to get the product out.

However, the collagen for lips is Ah-ma-zing!!!!  It has a fantastic applicator with a twist mechanism so I know I will use every ounce of it.  The product is not meant to stay on top of the lips but to penetrate.  What I do is I use it and wait 5-10 minutes until my lips absorb the product and then I follow with either Agave lip mask or Tatcha's kissu lip mask.  The lip collagen has helped with the fine lines on my lips and it is restoring my lips to their natural tone.

Respected Contributor

I tried canceling my order and it was too late , so i decided to use it and i must say so far i am thinking it is one of the best products i have tried , firmer  , more youthful looking skin , now my opinion could change , you know how skin changes after a few weeks. I would rather pay $150 for 2 than$115 for 1 ,so time will tell. The dropper works but not full dose comes out , and i want to see how long 1 bottle lasts using daily.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I tried canceling my order and it was too late , so i decided to use it and i must say so far i am thinking it is one of the best products i have tried , firmer  , more youthful looking skin , now my opinion could change , you know how skin changes after a few weeks. I would rather pay $150 for 2 than$115 for 1 ,so time will tell. The dropper works but not full dose comes out , and i want to see how long 1 bottle lasts using daily.

@MW in Iowa: Thanks for the feedback, just what I wanted. I'm used to this style of dropper. The item reviews reflect your experience: those not expecting much immediately surprised!

I went ahead an ordered. As I mentioned, FREE shipping and 2 months to try makes it worthwhile.