Respected Contributor

I saw a funny post where a lady said that restocking all of your skin care at once is not for the weak.

I so agree. Some of my products are pricey. Others not so much. I have finally gotten mine staggered where it isn't such a hit to the wallet all at one time.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It  Exactly! I usually restock when something is getting low. Good thing not everything gets low all at once!

Honored Contributor

This topic made me wonder how many bottles of snail snot I'd been thru.  Just ordered my 3rd bottle last month.  Has ANYone been convinced it's a good thing to include in your skincare regimen?

snail.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I checked out snail mucin, and although there are more positive reviews than negative, I'm not tempted to try it. I am staying with my Glow Recipe. It probably is good, but so are many other products. No amount of praise is going to convince me. 

I'm glad it works for you, though. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm ----snail snot---OMG--gave me a chuckle and was a little grossed out----in a funny way , of courseWoman Wink

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

It's good stuff.  I even put it on my lips Smiley Happy  You'd be surprised how many beauty products have snail snot in them.