Respected Contributor

Re: Rescue pup got a Wen bath

What a sweet little face! Bless you for taking such good care of her.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

She is adorable! Good luck! Thank you for taking such good care of her.

Trusted Contributor

O so sweet!! You did an amazing job grooming her. She looks so comfortable.

Home Sweet Home.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone, she is so adorable. She keeps nudging me with her head to pet her and she's been going crazy playing with the cats cloth ball. I've been able to leave her off leash tonight and she hasn't been chasing the cats. She's a keeper. My family is tossing around name ideas.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 5/12/2014 jaxs mom said:

?

Awesome Lady and such a cute pup! I've sent a pic to Chaz. So special. You're a rock star jaxs mom.

Honored Contributor

Oh thanks for forwarding her picture on as a Wen pup. I didn't even think of that. I don't have a Facebook account anyway, I just read the Wen page.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Jaxsmom this warms my heart that you took this pup in. It's so sad that there are folks out there that do this. Quick story, my cousin lives by a park and years ago she found a little one well she took it in. Time passed and one day while she was out two children saw her with the dog and told her she stole "their" dog and they were going home to tell their mother to call the cops. Well the coos came and my cousin explained her story and the cop knew exactly what had happened. The mother abandoned the dog and told the kids he ran away. My cousin had that little one for many years. I believe these animals find us for one reason or another. Bless you and good luck with getting him used to living with your other fur babies.
Esteemed Contributor

Now this picture made my day..she looks like my min pin in the face! She's beautiful. She looks happy..SOOOOOOOO glad you're keeping her!Thanks for the picture, she's posed perfect! What a doll!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Oh Beaches, what a story. I'm glad those officers understood the situation. We used to live with a park behind our house and two of our cats are the result of that. I'm convinced they were dumped at the park.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/12/2014 jaxs mom said:

Oh Beaches, what a story. I'm glad those officers understood the situation. We used to live with a park behind our house and two of our cats are the result of that. I'm convinced they were dumped at the park.

Jaxsmom I'm sorry I read your post and went to reply because I had someone waiting on me and I didn't even see the picture, he's a cutie , are you keeping him?