Honored Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

I certainly understand that! I have to be careful about what I use because I have a tendancy to break out. My "beef" with this TSV is the fact Auto Delivery sends the same products each delivery.   I would  prefer a different lip color each timeand I could never use all of the kit before the next one came.

I was interested until I learned the foundation had no SPF.   I also don't like the lip color, and I certainly wouldn't like every TSV with that lip color!

That color is dreadful on me and washes me out.  I don't like fragrances  in my foundation and I like a high spf.  I guess Ill stick with CC cream by IT.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the make-up on all the hosts looked a tad colorless. Must be the lipstick....

Trusted Contributor

I'm new to Doll 10 ,but I purchased the HydraBalm foundation stick in light. There is no fragrance in it. I really love the coverage and ease of it. But since I have pink undertones I would love to see it without so much yellow. A fair to medium neutral would be perfect. I am able to use it,though as I use the contour palette which is so amazing! No talc! What a big difference that makes. 

Respected Contributor

Just like the other poster said you need to post this on her facebook page. I doubt she even reads these boards!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus When I apply a yellow foundation I look yellow. I want to look pink. But not yellow.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Thanks for the suggestion.  I don't do much on Facebook.  Will check it out, but she, or someone on her staff, SHOULD read the posts here..... it would proved great and useful information for them!

@ItsME

OK.   I really don't know what would be "great and useful".   Doris is not a major vendor here.    It's my observation that when someone has a message for any vendor, their facebook page is the place to go.  JMO

Super Contributor

I don't notice the fragrance but would LOVE this to have SPF! Please include SPF!

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  Thanks for the suggestion.  I don't do much on Facebook.  Will check it out, but she, or someone on her staff, SHOULD read the posts here..... it would proved great and useful information for them!

@ItsME

OK.   I really don't know what would be "great and useful".   Doris is not a major vendor here.    It's my observation that when someone has a message for any vendor, their facebook page is the place to go.  JMO

Will no one understand? Some of us have very good reasons for avoiding Facebook like the plague! 

Doris is a long term , consistent vendor on the Q.  If anyone should be aware of the benefits of scouting the forums for consumer satisfaction and marketing it is she. 

She he has never nor is she ever likely to offer anything of benefit to me and mine, Yet i still respect her expertise, including a doctorate and experience as product developer.

Respected Contributor

I am very fair, and all the yellow makes me look AWFUL.  Yes, the majority of foundations are yellow based.  I know this because I feel like I've tried all of them.

I guess I must be neutral, but even neutrals can be too yellow.  Not everyone has redness or a need to change their skin's tint.  I don't.  I just like the even look of foundation. 

This is why I really dislike their new idea to show photos of models as an example of the foundation.  NOPE - that is really inaccurate.  I need to see the actual foundation, as I can spot too much yellow for me a mile away. 

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

I certainly understand that! I have to be careful about what I use because I have a tendancy to break out. My "beef" with this TSV is the fact Auto Delivery sends the same products each delivery.   I would  prefer a different lip color each timeand I could never use all of the kit before the next one came.

You can customize the order not to come before you are ready.  If they say every 3 months, and it takes you 5 months to use it, you can change that.  You can do it online if you want to.

Hyacinth