Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@QPrincess  ... I heard her say that the fair is pink based, and the light is more neutral.  I pretty fair, but prefer a more neutral or yellow based shade.  If I were to order, it would be hard to decide which one to go with.  I generally order fair in other lines.

@ItsME

I don't understand that.  If fair is pink based, but you aren't fair, the foundation would make you look like a ghost.    Why not just go with a neutral?  Most pinks and yellows can wear a neutral.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME, if the shade selection and fragrance bothers you, which I totally understand, perhaps her foundation is just not in the cards for you.

Personally, I prefer a line that has many more shades than this one or most of what is presented on shopping channels. And I want to use only fragrance-free.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I purchased the set that comes with concealer, foundation and a brush awhile back and it is made in Italy.  Has a light fragrance but I don't find it overpowering.  I realize those who are sensitive to fragrances might.

I preordered the TSV and the foundation is made in America with no scent that I can detect at all.

Valued Contributor

I have used the foundation (not the one in the TSV) many times and never detected any scents.

Valued Contributor

The tube that I have that came from Italy does have a very light scent.  Not enough to bother me. My TSV tube has no fragrance at all.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 .... because I am fair... a lot of the light foundations are too dark, and don't look good on me.  

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  Thanks.  That's why I'm not getting this one!  

Respected Contributor

@Bibione & @hellokitty .... interesting.  I think I'll still have to pass.  Fragrance is in the indgredient deck, and even if it's not so strong as to bother my sinuses, I could still get a rash from it.  

Valued Contributor

I certainly understand that! I have to be careful about what I use because I have a tendancy to break out. My "beef" with this TSV is the fact Auto Delivery sends the same products each delivery.   I would  prefer a different lip color each timeand I could never use all of the kit before the next one came.

Honored Contributor

No fragrance for sure!

Add spf!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"