Esteemed Contributor

Report on PTR Fusion PM Night Cream - Thumbs Up!

I have been using this now for about three weeks and I have been surprised at much I like it. I honestly hardly ever see results from skincare, but I believe this night cream has made my face "clear" and smoother with a healthy glow. I THINK my fine lines have diminished, but I can't be sure. I like it better than I ever thought I would. It is in a jar and I know many don't believe that is a good thing. PTR talked about a different type of delivery system with this cream...so who knows? Maybe that was not just marketing chatter. He might have been telling the truth. LOL...All I know is that it is working very well for me! Has anybody else tried it? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Report on PTR Fusion PM Night Cream - Thumbs Up!

With other jar creams, I have spooned them into plastic squeeze tubes.  More sanitary !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @Goldengate8361!  It's still on my wish list.  I have 2 of his other moisturizers right now, so I need to use those first.  The Vital-E & the Peptide 21 (so far I prefer the Peptide 21 over the Vital-E).  I've always loved the Fusion PM Eye cream, so I can't wait to try this one.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

With other jar creams, I have spooned them into plastic squeeze tubes.  More sanitary !

As long as your fingers are clean and you're the only one using the product, is it necessary to go through the trouble of transferring to squeeze tubes?   Just wondering.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

This is OT... wanted to let you know Butter London is having a 50% sale on viewyourdeal dot com thru midnight pst Tuesday.  You had admired the Little Londoner eye shadow quad when I'd described my purchase months ago. Well it's being offered again in case you want to take a look. Imo, these shadows, among other products, are high quality. Creamy, saturated and long lasting. L.L. 4pc has beautiful colors, even nicer in person. I can apply a light wash or layer more as desired. Great stocking stuffer and I absolutely adore their high quality lipsticks and nail polish as well. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

This is OT... wanted to let you know Butter London is having a 50% sale on viewyourdeal dot com thru midnight pst Tuesday.  You had admired the Little Londoner eye shadow quad when I'd described my purchase months ago. Well it's being offered again in case you want to take a look. Imo, these shadows, among other products, are high quality. Creamy, saturated and long lasting. L.L. 4pc has beautiful colors, even nicer in person. I can apply a light wash or layer more as desired. Great stocking stuffer and I absolutely adore their high quality lipsticks and nail polish as well. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS  - Thank you for letting me know!  Very kind of you.  I'm impressed you remembered it was me.  Smiley Happy   I'm going to check it out...

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I hope you had a chance to look at the Butter London eyeshadow quad plus any of the other sale items. Previously I've placed an order in the wee morning hours when items still were posted. Usually this was because I'd fallen asleep and was pleased, and lucky to still be able to place my order.

Yes, I did remember your comments on that sweet little quad. I recall your very pleasant reply and interest when I described the item. Ironically, I sometimes find myself forgetting what I went into another room to get, lol. 

This time around I am trying the dual purpose Butter London cream blush that can used as a lippie. There were some great reviews on their site.  I also picked up two of the Plush Rush lipsticks in Playful for gifting. This was an Allure pick a few years back and it's a truly lovely softer shade of rosy pink. Very flattering. I already own and love it and know my recipients will too. Have you made any fun or interesting purchases lately?