Super Contributor

Got a sample of Replenix Nighttime Biotherapy cream in the mail from Lovelyskin (get samples often from them) and tried it.  Liked it so much - no irritation, woke up with very moisturized skin - I bought the full size.  Will probably reorder.  Also got a sample of RetinolForte 3X serum and used it once.  No irritation that i normally get using retinol-type creams, but only used it once.  Just wondering if anyone here uses that brand.  The reviews are mostly good at Lovelyskin.

Honored Contributor

I used their glycolic acid and salicylic acid treatments pads in the past. They were some of the best pads I've ever used. They just got too expensive so i had to move on. Check out SkinMedix dot com for the best prices and always free shipping there, no minimum.

ETA - Replenix changed their name to Topix for some of their products.

Super Contributor

I have been using several Replenix serums for over 10 years and have seen consistent results. First introduced to it by my derm, but then found better pricing at SkinCareRX and another site. Very happy with this line.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used one of the creams on and off over the years but have consistently used the all trans retinol eye repair for as long as I can remember and have been very happy with it.

Valued Contributor
I’ve used their power of three serum for decades. I use it at night, after retin a. Really helps calm my skin. Also used their glycolix line body cream which is really good too.