Valued Contributor

Replenishing Treatment Mist on Wet Hair?

Hi All. Does anyone use the RTM on their freshly cleansed wet hair? If so, how do you use it? I ask because I noticed that when I cleanse, the ends of my curly hair tend to frizz. On my non cleanse days, the RTM is the only thing I use to restyle my curls, and it does a great job. No frizz and curls all the way to the ends. I'm thinking that maybe using the RTM after cleansing will eliminate that frizz on the ends. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Replenishing Treatment Mist on Wet Hair?

I use the RTM as part of my leave in routine. After cleansing, on sopping wet hair, I spritz all over with RTM. It really gives me soft and shiny hair.

After that, I make my leave in concoction of 1 pump of CC and 4 drops of oil. I only put that concoction through the pony tail part of my hair (staying away from the roots, basically) and I concentrate it on the ends.

I wrap my hair in a towel and then I add a pump of styling crème after taking off the towel. I use the styling crème all over, but concentrate it mainly in the lower part of my hair because that is where I tend to frizz during blow drying.

Holding off on the styling crème until my hair is no longer sopping wet made all the difference in getting rid of the frizzies. When I used the styling crème as part of my leave in concoction, I still was frizzy.

I hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Cosmic 1!

Super Contributor

I don't have curly hair, but I do notice sometimes as my hair starts to dry the ends look a little frizzy so I spray them with RTM.

I will cleanse, use SC, wrap in a turbie towel, then comb it out, so it's not dripping wet, but it's far from dry, and I spritz the ends. It seems to help.

Michele