Occasional Contributor

Replacement for IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation SPF 50

[ Edited ]

I see this item (A338591) has been discontinued.  Has anyone found a comparable replacement product?  I'm looking for a powder foundation with an adequate spf number and mineral (non-chemical) sun protection. Thank you for any help you may provide.This question may have already been addressed, so please forgive me if it has. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Replacement for IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation SPF 50

Check out their website.  I believe the product does still have the SPF (the ingredients are still there).  For some reason that I can't remember though, they no longer list the SPF on the product. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it has what you're looking for but I use Fenty's powder foundation.  I really really like it but I really really like all the Fenty products I use.  I have dry skin but with adequate hydrating and moisturizing, it's fine.

Super Contributor

I use the Celebration Foundation Illumination and it hasn't been replenished in a long while. Is all It powder foundation being discontinued? Oh, I hope not.

Honored Contributor

It would be wiser to use a separate SPF product first and then apply a foundation of your choice on top of that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bjbugs    The one I wear is fluid powder by Bobbi Brown SPF 20 and once it dries, it is waterproof and sweatproof.  It's for normal or oily skin.  My skin is normal and I have no problems with it.  It is light to medium coverage, buildable.

You might also take a look at Dior foundations check them out at Nordstrom.

Here is one you may like from Dior which is High Performance SPF 35 with a velvety matte finish.  Lots of different shades offered.   There is a powder foundation but it does not have SPF.

DIOR Forever Wear High Perfection Skin-Caring Matte Foundation SPF 35, Main, color, 4 NEUTRAL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My daughter used this It foundation but can no longer find it in her shade, medium, anywhere. 
She says the same one but without the sunscreen that it now has does not cover nearly as well. 
She has tried a couple others with no luck. 
Hope you can find something!

Trusted Contributor

A long time ago, I liked and used Neutrogena healthy skin pressed powder foundation. It has an spf of 20. Not 50, but it's something. I liked how it looked, felt, and lasted. It's still made.