Regular Contributor

Replacement/ Dupe for Amazing or Pure Grace

Sadly I coming to the end of my last bottle of AG spritz prior to them changing the scent. I really want to find something to replace it. 

I am not a perfume person at all- they all seem just too much in one way or another. 

I always loved AG or PG but now it just smells like chemicals to me.

Has anyone found something to replace it?? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement/ Dupe for Amazing or Pure Grace

@cmoose  This question seems to recycle periodically and the answer is always the same....no.  I, as well as others, have not found a dupe.  Maybe someone will surprise us and discovered one....let's hope!

Respected Contributor

I don't know of any real dupes, but if you love the original Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, I recommend checking out Perfect Veil, by Sarah Horowitz.

QVC sells it here: http://www.qvc.com/Sarah-Horowitz-Perfect-Veil-Eau-de-Parfum-%26-Rollerball-Duo.product.A285403.html...

You can also order samples directly from Sarah Horowitz on her website, which Google should find for you.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't think they came out with the spritzes until long after Coty's purchase of Philosophy.

Honored Contributor

I remember reading that the Clean perfume products were a dupe for Philosophy. However I have not seen their products for a long long time, so not sure if they are even still around.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Clean Ultimate is a dupe for Pure Grace.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I would love one as well. I really do miss these scents.  One of only a couple of products I truly miss. I got into these fragrances late, I now wish I had stocked up.

I agree, the Clean fragrances are nice too. I am not sure how they are today since it has been so long since I had one of those.

I need to go on a hunt. I dont want to get back into fragrances, however, I miss having something soft and pretty.

New Contributor

Walgreen has a dupe for Amazing Grace , by Instyle Fragrances.  3.4 oz.. I can't remember what I paid for it but it is very reasonable and the closest I have found.  Still looking for Pure Grace though.  

Clean brand fragrances are good too. Smiley Wink