Trusted Contributor

Have any of you girls here tried this?  I so more trust your opinions than the usual reviews.   Does this product "set" on your skin or does it wipe off/transfer easily like Dr. Denese's SPF tint?  Is it long wearing in your opinion?  It is boasted as being long wearing, non-oily, etc.  -  Anyone here tried it?  Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Renewed Hope in a Jar Tint

You may want to read this review by Isabella of the Musings of a Muse blog. She likes it, but says it does transfer and won't last unless you set it with a powder.

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2017/04/philosophy-renewed-hope-jar-skin-tint-review-swatches.html

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @ChynnaBlue - this was very helpful!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I do have this.  I purchased from Ulta and I really like it.  It's very hydrating and blends in nicely.  I have sand the lightest one and it is a perfect match.  I want to get the 5.5 beige for the summer months.  I do use LG setting powder and I don't have any transfer issues at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I do have this.  I purchased from Ulta and I really like it.  It's very hydrating and blends in nicely.  I have sand the lightest one and it is a perfect match.  I want to get the 5.5 beige for the summer months.  I do use LG setting powder and I don't have any transfer issues at all. 

This is great to know @Pecky. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.  I already have LG's setting powder and love that, so knowing it'll also work on this Philosophy tint makes me look forward to it even more.