Trusted Contributor

Removing glue from eyelashes

Does anyone have a sure fire method for removing glue from false eyelashes? Nothing seems to work any more.  Alcohol used to work but having no luck recently.  It's Duo brand glue.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Removing glue from eyelashes

I'm just guessing that a cleasing oil or balm would soften and loosen it.  Do lashes last forever?  Maybe they've reached their limit. 🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

I wear my lashes to death and beyond. I peel the glue off as much as I can. I use the same glue you do and have tried all the methods you have suggested to no avail. 

I buy my lashes on the big A, ten pairs for $8.00 yet I still feel the need to wear them long after they are deceased. 

Esteemed Contributor

Have never used oils or other.....just peel glue off with thumb nail.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks,everyone.  I might try micellar water since it seems good for so many things. Maybe I'll just buy bulk packs from A and when there is glue buildup, out they will go.  😎

Honored Contributor

I usually just carefully peel the lashes. If you don't want to do that here is an eyelash glue remover. I know it says it's for Falscara. It is gentle and soothing. I'm on a new phone and don't see an option to insert a photo. I buy it on Amazon.
Honored Contributor

Screenshot_20230106_225200_Amazon Shopping.jpg