Contributor
Has anyone received the comb yet?
Esteemed Contributor
Not yet. Mine was supposed to be shipped from the Studio and then I got a letter from the Q.. Glad I saw your post because I forgot about it. I misplaced my letter, was there a date on the letter?
Contributor

QVC CS sent a letter. They are not replacing the 8 oz masks they made me send back because of no comb in it. (Insert obsenities of choice here)

Respected Contributor

You'd think that extra components from ANY kit (WEN or otherwise) would be manufactured and set aside for just such problems as this. With multiple piece kits, there are bound to be some missing/defective items. It's just ridiculous that when a kit is sold out, the entire thing has to be returned because of a problem with ONE component!

Now I don't expect them to have many thousands of extra items, but 200-300 of each compontent wouldn't hurt. They could always sell any leftover extras after a reasonable amount of time.

Contributor

Don't have mine yet.

Occasional Contributor

I just read the letter again sent by QVC. It said the comb is being sent out directly from the Vendor end of February. I would assume we should be getting any day. hope this helps....

Trusted Contributor
I got mine over 2 weeks ago.
Contributor
Still no comb. Hope QVC makes it good.
Esteemed Contributor
Didn't get mine yet either. I have to remember to call them if it don't show up this week.
Occasional Contributor

Just wanted let people know I got my comb this am by mail. Alot of the delay had to do with the bad weather we had. Hopefully if anyone has not recieved theirs it should be coming soon.