Honored Contributor

Re: Remember These Sunglasses?

Yes!  I love the shape too.  I'm not a long timer wearer of sunglasses.  The sun never really bothered my eyes until the last 2 or 3 years.  So I only have two pair, Brighton and a pair from Kate Spade.  As of right now, you can't buy these.  They are sold out everywhere.  In fact, if you do a search for sunglasses on their website, there are no results.  

Courreges is the brand.  Macy's and Nordstrom had them.  

Honored Contributor

I don't wear sunglasses outside of my car.  So as soon as I park somewhere, they go on the visor.  Occasionally I'll forget and wear them in the house but they're not lost.  They're just not in car the next time I am!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

I haven't found them anywhere.  I saw them on Nikol Johnson on Trendmood.  Katcat or Silleeme found the name of them but they're sold out everywhere and not on the company's website.

Super Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

@monicakm 

Life is short.  If you can afford them and you are going to feel fabulous every time you put them on, why not?  
I was shopping with DH awhile back, and I saw a silver cuff that I fell in love with, but it was $$$.  DH asked if I was buying, and I said no, that it was spendy, and he looked at me very seriously and said, if not now, when?

Neither of us are getting younger.  
Yea, you know how it ends.... the cuff came home with me!

great response.  Way, way back in the day, hubby and I were in NYC on a very cold and windy day.  As we shopped I found a wonderful fur bucket hat that looked absolutely fabulous on me and as I have a big head, it fit perfect.  The hat was $125 at the time and a price I felt we couldn't afford.   I'll tell ya, I kicked myself in the butt every day of the week in the winter for not buying that hat!  

Occasional Contributor

It doesnt say what brand they are, but most 'high-end' sunglasses have a huge mark-up. My daughter used to work for MJ and they she could get them for 80% off retail. She even had a few custom pairs made for me--love their blue hawaiian & sunset lenses.