Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember These Eyeshadows?

Nice trip down Memory Lane....

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Oh, my gosh!  Too funny!  The stuff we thought was so cool!  HA!  It gives me a laugh now when I think about it!  What our poor parents went through!  The crazy makeup, the mini skirts, low slung pants, halter tops,etc!  OMG!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Who didn't love the pancake makeup that was in a white tube that you pushed up.

I loved Woolworths!

I wore some blue eyeshadow but only on the lid.

Light pink lipstick that looked almost white.

Honored Contributor

We moved to a hick country town (from Dallas) when I was 13.  There was a Woolworths here.  Had wooden floors.  That was the first store I remember seeing with wooden floors.  And it leaned!

I had the light pink lipstick that almost looked white...actually it looked more white than pink.  

Because of this thread, day before yesterday I wore my Colourpop Blue e/s palette and Too Faced Lip Gloss in "Pants Off Dance Off"...warm white with pink sparkle.  I liked it.  Mom liked it.  Hubby did not.  Brother said "you've got too much on!" LOL  I DID have too much on.  The more I blended, the bigger it got!  But it was fun and that was the purpose for doing the look. 

blue-palette.jpg

Honored Contributor

It seems I wore Maybeline in highschool.  I remember "blue" but just barely.  It's likely I wore it.