Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember Mojave Magic?

[ Edited ]

My favorite concealer ever (Mojave Magic) and the only one that truly covered while still being invisible

Honored Contributor

The one I am trying to remember from HSN was not Indian or Egyptian Earth, I will know it when I hear it. 

Honored Contributor

Well, it just came into my aging mind, it was called Rubiglo !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Mojave Magic. I bought several of their kits,a brush set, lipstick & concealer. The company also presented Red Point .A makeup line for aging skin.

Michael Maron was supposed to continue the line after he left QVC. He put up a website, said to stay tuned & then nothing happened.He dissolved the company.

Respected Contributor

Mojave Magic items over on ebay. The cosmetics are listed as new so perhaps he is back in biz. The "liquid tan enhancer" sounds interesting. I liked all his product.

Honored Contributor

I remember MM too. I used a powder and a concealer from the brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Mojave Magic items over on ebay. The cosmetics are listed as new so perhaps he is back in biz. The "liquid tan enhancer" sounds interesting. I liked all his product.

@silkyk  I believe that when the item is listed as new it means never used not that it was newly manufactured.I checked his website again & nothing has changed. A few months ago I sent Michael Maron a message through his website. I asked him if he had a makeup line under another name. He never answered me.

Trusted Contributor

Oh! I do remember Micheal Maron and his fabulous Mojave Magic! I had the bronzer compact, the split lip color and his fabulous blush/bronzer brush. I ordered those products over and over again. When Michael and his fabulous products were gone, I was in a makeup desert for months. I have never found anything that comes close to Mojave Magic in quality and performance.

Trusted Contributor

I forgot to mention... I don't remember a Mojave Magic powder in the terra cotta bottle being offered on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Mojave Magic, especially the lipstick splits (Most lippies make me cough/choke so I can't wear them, but I had no reaction to these and loved them). I also loved the bronzer. I still have a set of Mojave Magic brushes (it was a set of 7 brushes) and I still use them. These brushes have held up over the years. (I do take care of them). I have not had the same luck with IT, Gellar or BE brushes.