Trusted Contributor

Have any of you continued using since they aren't on Q any longer?

I love their products & use:  the seaweed kelp body lotion, the lavender eucalyptus foot cream, sometimes AHA hand cream, the Manuka Body Butter & recently purchased the seaweed body wash to try.

Esp. like to purchase when they have their discounts, plus free shipping over $60.  

How about you?

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of a company called Lather.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

388EA0E7-5A6C-4DC9-A171-FE466B3D09A7.jpeg

Always loved the body scrub.....haven’t purchased in quite some  time.....you’ve got me thinking 😊

Respected Contributor

Re: Remember Lather?

[ Edited ]

I loved this company.

‘Everything smells so clean and not perfumey. 

Way back when I used to use the sweet almond,sea kelp and marigold body wash but now I only see the lotion?

Lather fell of my radar after they weren’t on QVC anymore.

INice to see they still are  in business.🙂

Trusted Contributor

@ScenicMaine The Lemongrass Bamboo body scrub is the best scrub I've ever used. 

Love the brand and miss their product being sold on Q. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pqfan 

The sea kelp body wash is still available.  I recently purchased one to try since I've been using the lotion for years.

I believe they offer a beginner's discount to sign up for their first purchase in case you're interested.  Once signed up, you'll receive discount/free shipping offers during the year.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 

Check out their website.  All natural products.  Love the quality of their items.  I think they were on the Q for a few years. 

As I mentioned to someone else here, they offer an introductory discount for the first purchase & thru the year they'll email you special discounts/free shipping.  Usually around the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd forgotten about Lather until we stayed at a hotel last year that had Lather products as the freebies on the bathroom sink.  I used them, of course, but didn't think they were anything special.  I also noticed they were selling Lather products in the hotel gift shop.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor
I will not be without the lemongrass and bamboo scrub. It is a HG product for me and worth every penny.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Lather?

[ Edited ]

do remember, i used their products back then, they were reasonable priced,and smelled nice.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.