Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Holly Mordini from Smashbox?

@CANDLEQUEEN ---i always liked her and thought she must be a nice person. I like Smashbox too. Good for you too--I like that you engaged her in a conversation  and I am sure she  enjoyed it too. I'm sure you made her day!!

Super Contributor

Smashbox was the first cosmetic line I bought on QVC! I thought Holly was very pretty and such a good host! I haven’t thought of smashbox in a long time.
Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed Holly on QVC presenting Smashbox. I thought she was so pretty.

Honored Contributor

She was such a pretty lady... and a great presenter for Smashbox.  I always enjoyed watching her.

Super Contributor

Was she the host that had her hair in rollers and then did the complete makeup with brsutiful hair style?
Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:
Was she the host that had her hair in rollers and then did the complete makeup with brsutiful hair style?

@Beacon girl No, That was Stacy from YBF.. I understand HSN is no longer carrying her line.. Stacy also had a line before YBF called Models Prefer.  

Super Contributor

Meant beautiful -sometimes this auto spell -if I don’t check -gets me! Lol Thanks for your answer to my question!
Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

How cool!  I never used Smashbox products, but did enjoy her presentations. 

Respected Contributor

Her line - Stroke of Beauty - was awesome!  I especially loved the lip glosses.  I believe if she had put it on HSN or Q it would have done much better.  She should have tried.

But yes, Smashbox brushes (and MAC) do have great brushes.  I am using brushes from easily 20 years ago.

Respected Contributor

I remember Holly and enjoyed her presentations and demonstrations.  Loved the pot gel liners too.  It was nice of you to engage her @CANDLEQUEEN .

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.