Honored Contributor

A few years ago, Fresh was on QVC.  I am not sure what happened but I sure wish Fresh would come back.  They have excellent skincare products and beautiful fragrances.  Most products are reasonably priced but some are higher end.  They also offer rollerball travel size fragrances which is great to have for your handbag.  Would you like to see Fresh come back?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Doesn't really matter to me.  I can get them on Sephora or Nordstrom with better shipping.  

Respected Contributor
Yes, I remember fresh. QVC needs to get more refreshing items in. I agree!
Respected Contributor

I've been using Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser for years - love it.  I buy it from Amazon usually.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Nordstrom carries Fresh with free shipping and free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

No, if I want Fresh, there are more convenient and less expensive places for me to buy it than QVC. That is true for just about everything.

I’d rather see them do a better job with the lines they already have. They don’t win any points from me for selling things already on HSN either. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1I love Fresh tinted lip balms spf 15. Before I used JM face butter, I used Fresh Rose moisturizer. Yes! With discount pricing & TSV"s. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  How do you like the Rose Hydrating Moisturizer?  I was considering it.  Enjoy your weekend!  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I did like Fresh's Rose hydrating face cream. its more of a gel cream as I remember it, I would suggest getting a sample size if they sell it to see if you like it.