Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried their products?  I'd love to find something to help my thinning hair and was curious about some of their products.  They have a DR Hair and Scalp Treatment as well as NT Nourishing Treatment (Shampoo) and Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner.  Dermstore is currently offering 20% off on hair products and I'm debating on whether to give them a try. 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried them, but I'd like to hear opinions on it as well. I'll try anything if it will help my thinning hair!

Yes, Love all their products. I have been using Regenepure DR and NT for quite a while. love the results. their conditinoer is also amazing. i know it soudls crazy, but the best i have ever used. even my mom wont use anything else, and she knows hair. 

Respected Contributor

@DAVEROCK wrote:

Yes, Love all their products. I have been using Regenepure DR and NT for quite a while. love the results. their conditinoer is also amazing. i know it soudls crazy, but the best i have ever used. even my mom wont use anything else, and she knows hair. 

@DAVEROCK Thank you!  I did order the trio and today I got emails saying it was temporarily out of stock, so I'll have to wait a little longer to give it a try.  I appreciate that your first post was answering my question!