Respected Contributor

Regarding the recent DAFNI TSV

So I watched the presentation for the DAFNI last Friday and decided that was a lot of $ for the device, although I liked how it worked.  I searched my favorite online source and found many, many knock offs for this product at varying prices (all were cheaper).

My hair is long, straight, lightened, and very thin and fine.  It does get frizzy in the humidity, so I thought this might be good for me.  I found a very similar (pink) brush called th OTBBA with all 5-star reviews at only $24.99, so I ordered it on Friday, and it actually arrived on Sunday (I'm NOT a prime member, either).  I tried it out and it's great......smooths all my hair out in less than 5 minutes!  Since it's made in China, the instructions are a little weird, but I already knew how to use it anyway.  So, for anyone who didn't order the TSV, you should try this!

Laura loves cats!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Regarding the recent DAFNI TSV

I ordered the Dafni on Friday from WM's website. $30.00 cheaper, no shipping or tax, which adds another $10.00+. Arrived just a few minutes ago. Will try it tomorrow. Only difference is no plastic stand or cover- neither of which I need.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I ordered the Dafni on Friday from WM's website. $30.00 cheaper, no shipping or tax, which adds another $10.00+. Arrived just a few minutes ago. Will try it tomorrow. Only difference is no plastic stand or cover- neither of which I need.

What is WM's website? Thanks. 

I have the Dafni and absolutely love it. It straightens without making my hair completely flat like a flat iron. 

Super Contributor

I think WM is Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes- purchased from wal-mart,

Super Contributor

Hello, I recently found the T3 version at the local TJM for $50. 

I gave it a test run and it worked fine. Obviously not as straightening as a flat iron, but definitely a nice option. 

If interested in one of these brush type tools.. Keep your eyes open there as well.