Respected Contributor

Regarding the Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Facial Tool........

Please before buying and using this tool do your research. PLEASE!!! The needles on the face tool are not long enough to go deep enough to produce “Collagen” it will help your beauty products penetrate deeper and absorb better. It is not going to FIRM saggy skin especially a turkey neck. I do wish that Jamie would go into how to use this tool in more detail. They should explain in more detail how to prep the skin and how important it is to sterilize the tool before and after using it. When presenting this tool the ladies should not be rolling this with make-up on, it’s a good way to get an infection!!!! So many untruths were presented during this presentation tonight 12/20 at 7:00 p.m. HSN legal department should rewatch the show. I don’t think the Kardashians plastic surgeon is the BEST in the world or the The Kardashians ALL use this tool. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON DERMAROLLERS AND DERMAROLLING BEFORE USING ONE. (Just my thoughts)
Trusted Contributor

Re: Regarding the Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Facial Tool........

@Naturesbeauty, I'm so curious about the GloPro because the reviews for it are mostly very positive!  I've read reviews from many different sources and the majority are raving about the device.  But I've also read articles saying that the needles on that device aren't long enough to do anything and all you're doing is damaging your skin.  I'm really intrigued by this concept but just can't figure this one out.  Have you had professional microneedling done?  That seems like the only sure-thing.

Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor No I have not had professional microneedling done. I would recommend anyone thinking about buying a microneedling tool to really research it in depth. Here is a site that tells about the rollers, needles and what they do: http://dermarollerinfo.com/derma-roller-needle-size/
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Love! 

Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor You're welcome. I have someone really close to me who is a licensed Esthetician that has well informed me about microneedling. It isn't something to start before knowing about it and what it actually does. There are so many lengths to the needles and what they actually will do for ones skin and the results you will get.