Respected Contributor

Years ago I was hooked on the Pink Peony products. They used to offer a perfume with the PP scent and I loved it--so feminine and pretty. I'd get so many compliments when I'd wear it, but then they quit making it and I was so disappointed.  May try to contact them & request they re-introduce it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Regarding Perlier

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

Years ago I was hooked on the Pink Peony products. They used to offer a perfume with the PP scent and I loved it--so feminine and pretty. I'd get so many compliments when I'd wear it, but then they quit making it and I was so disappointed.  May try to contact them & request they re-introduce it.

I loved their Ylang Ylang bath products & lotion and spray fragrance, then the fragrance was no longer available along with no more bath products in this fragrance. Personally I prefer  Perlier to the brand offered on QVC.  I learned my lesson and boughts tons of their Olive oil products along with  Grapefruit & Sicilian Orange scented bath items.

If you contact them ask for the Ylang Ylang . I've never been to Hawaii  but it sure makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii with a nice coconut  rum drink .

Honored Contributor

Re: Regarding Perlier

[ Edited ]

@KKJ 

The very first Perlier item I purchased was a Pink Peony set for a Christmas gift for my mom. It was a beautiful scent! I’d definitely be interested if the scent was brought back.

Respected Contributor

They have discontinued many of my favorites. However, I have seen in the past couple of years that they have temporarily brought back some of my favorites. They claim is was to due popular demand that they brought certain products. Their Banana Velour had been discontinued for many years. The claim was the machine had broken and was quite costly to replace. They also brought back their Chocolate Vanilla bath set but I see that has been unavailable again. Maybe message them to see if they have any plans to bring back the Pink Peony.

Respected Contributor

I contacted Perlier directly and they emailed me back that they're planning to bring back all products in the original pink peony line April 2020.   Good news!

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if a lot of the scents are made for selected markets only.   And if the demand falls, they need to rebalance what they produce.   They are adding new scents all the time and keep producing the core products.  I'm guessing the core products (honey, white almond, olive oil, etc.) may be sold world wide.  Some of the other fragrances might be limited to the US.  

Has anyone every shopped in Italy or Germany or France or England for Perlier?

Super Contributor

For all you who love Pink Peony HSN has a 4 pc set  for $39.95

• 8.4 fl. oz. Pink Peony Bath Cream
  • 6.7 fl. oz. Pink Peony Body Cream
  • (2) 3.3 fl. oz. Pink Peony Hand Creams
  • Holiday gift box

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I found several Pink Peony liter bottles at T J Maxx several years ago. Maybe it is worth checking them out once in awhile.

I liked Perlier Olive Oil products. That flavor seemed to disappear too.