Regular Contributor

Re: ? Regarding Active Argan facial mask

I didn't purchase it with the last visit, but I do have it and use it. I don't remember the bottles/tubes individually sealed. Also there is no smell to them.

The only thing is the 4th step is always "runny". I have to give it a good shake before I use it. 

Valued Contributor

@Sparky3333  Isn't that interesting. Maybe on the mask it is not BUT there were dates on all the other products.

I encountered a problem some time ago with the freshness and there were problems. Just trying to caution others  since I faced it.

Hopefully, they will take care of whatever issues there are

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333   I just received my order of the mask today(Friday).  

Everything seems fine with my order. Packed nicely. None of the products had any strange or bad smell.

I do think it is odd that none of the products had any seals on them....none on the tubes, or on the outside of the bottle with the dropper.   I wonder why they skipped this step?  Most products today have seals on them. I would think it helps keep them fresher and protect them from spilling during shipping? 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sparky3333   I just received my order of the mask today(Friday).  

Everything seems fine with my order. Packed nicely. None of the products had any strange or bad smell.

I do think it is odd that none of the products had any seals on them....none on the tubes, or on the outside of the bottle with the dropper.   I wonder why they skipped this step?  Most products today have seals on them. I would think it helps keep them fresher and protect them from spilling during shipping? 

I find the cellophane wrapper is enough. Some of these things are wrapped like they're going to Siberia or somewhere. I don't mind that each isn't sealed. They probably have robots filling all the tubes. (how do they do that, anyway???) I never would have bought this since I have some left from my last purchase but someone here mentioned jumbo (or something like that) size and I was on it!!! I had no idea. Thanks.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden @sandylu 

Glad yours was good seamaiden....I got my second one and the box was sealed in plastic and everything seems fine...That is so weird the first one wasn't and the smell.....Shophq gave me 15$ off the second one and sent it next day which i got today so i am very pleased with there CS.