Super Contributor

? Regarding Active Argan facial mask

[ Edited ]

I bought this when they had it for 39.99..Happy i could get this great deal and on A/D!..Got it yesterday and used last night....The products did not have a seal on them and one of the tubes felt it had less stuff than the other one AND  there is a odd smell like rancid? to one of the tubes.

If you bought this set did they come sealed and did you notice a odd smell?

Shophq is sending me out another expedited shipping which i appreciate and will return this one.....Hopefully its better.

Honored Contributor

Re: ? Regarding Active Argan facial mask

@Sparky3333   is this her four layer mask?

Super Contributor

Yes it is....Do you use it?

Trusted Contributor

Was your box sealed? My box came sealed. I haven't opened the box to check if individual tubes are sealed cause I have an open set I need to finish. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

Was your box sealed? My box came sealed. I haven't opened the box to check if individual tubes are sealed cause I have an open set I need to finish. 

No it was just placed in a zip lock type bag no seal on box..Will make sure the box is sealed on my new one coming......I sure hope the rancid smell is not normal because i didnt like it at all.

Thanks for response!

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

Yes it is....Do you use it?

@Sparky3333   I just purchased for the first time.  Have not received my order yet. When I get it, I will report back to you about how it came. Thanks for sharing about  the issue you had with it.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden Yes please report back....Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

No it was just placed in a zip lock type bag no seal on box..Will make sure the box is sealed on my new one coming......I sure hope the rancid smell is not normal because i didnt like it at all.

Thanks for response!

The shrink wrapped box was in a ziplock. There should not be any smell to any of the 4 steps. Step 4 needs to be shaken well before usage or else it can be a little runny.

Valued Contributor

A word to the wise......check expiration dates on bottom of bottles........

Super Contributor

@sandylu there are  NO dates on  my  bottles just 2 letters and numbers......There Cs is a call center who is also CS for serious skincare which i  find strange ......She  said there are no dates she said the  letters and  numbers  are the  warehouse..Products are  good  for  2  yrs unopened and  1  yr opened.

@FLGators i just smelled them all  and its layer 4 that smells bad..