Honored Contributor

@Tink814    After you contact your credit card company, file a complaint online with your state's attorney general's office.  This is the people's attorney.  They all have a consumer fraud division.  This address thing may just be a ploy to avoid refunding your money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

GCR18: The USPS tracking shows that they were unable to deliver the package since the address was incorrect.

GenXmuse: I had ordered directly from Merle Norman's website. I usually buy from my local studio, but she was closed due to this terrible virus. I have been to various studios through the years and the ladies have always been so nice. It was a shock to see how the Merle Norman company treats customers. If you are interested in their products, I'd recommend ordering through one of their studios.

Valued Contributor

@Tink814 wrote:

GCR18: The USPS tracking shows that they were unable to deliver the package since the address was incorrect.

GenXmuse: I had ordered directly from Merle Norman's website. I usually buy from my local studio, but she was closed due to this terrible virus. I have been to various studios through the years and the ladies have always been so nice. It was a shock to see how the Merle Norman company treats customers. If you are interested in their products, I'd recommend ordering through one of their studios.

That is some of the worst customer service.  I am so glad you let us know so we can avoid that website.  I do hope you see your credit via your credit card company.  I know, it's the principle of the issue, but we all know what they did and some of us won't shop with them.  So, at least you have that satisfaction.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG @Tink814 Just walking in the door at most attorneys is over $300.

I agree with everyone on the board, call your credit card co! 

Valued Contributor

If you put the payment for the mechandise on a credit card, perhaps you might want to contact the credit card company and tell them of the situation. From there you might dispute the charge.

Respected Contributor

I had an issue with a Macy's package that never arrived at holiday time.  I follow tracking carefully when ordering packages. 

Was able to provide them w/snapshots of UPS indicating the package was delivered to my local PO, and the PO indicating they never received it (they changed it from received to not received after I called them about the missing package). 

Macy's ended up refunding me. But I would carefullly look at any tracking for documentation. And I also save emails when orders are placed. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tink814  That happened to me with another company also. I never received the item but they proudly took my money!  I just called my credit card company, disputed the charge, they investigated and refunded me back the money to my cc. When you use your credit card you have total protection, not so with debit cards. 

Trusted Contributor

Tink814 did you get your refund?