Respected Contributor

Ref: Philosophy's (new) *Eggnog* Scent

Reality check, pls

I've been waiting absolutely years, for Philosophy to bring back their Eggnog scent.  It's up there with Amazing Grace as both my #1 scents.

But this "new" Eggnog smells like "Butterscotch" to me.  I've even given my nose a "rest" from smelling it, but even later, it still reminds me of "butterscotch."

Anybody else using the new Eggnog scent?  What's your experience with this scent?  TIA

Regular Contributor

Re: Ref: Philosophy's (new) *Eggnog* Scent

I"m about half way thru the large bottle and smells the same to me as always ... nutmeg and all. I'm picky about eggnog smells in shower gels and candles ... 

Trusted Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  I also LOVE Eggnog and was so happy to see it back again. I am loving it and get the classic eggnog smell I remember. Sorry, your experience has been different.  

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

I love eggnog but for some reason, the thought of dousing myself in a dairy product that spoils easily is rather repulsive.  Yes, I know it's artificially scented but it's the principle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@picco    @kathie66   @Kachina624 

Ahh..k.  Thanks for responding!

I'm going to give my "smeller" a good talking to!  And "straighten it out!"  Esp since Ive waited soooo long for Phil "Eggnog" to come back.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ahhhhh   I figured it out!

I love this Phil Yogurt so much, waited so long for it, & bought so much now, I was squirting too much when using it.  When I squirt just the proper amt, the scent is slight, & "yogurt!"  YEAH!!!

THANKS for your feedback. It inspired me to keep trying!