Honored Contributor

Anesthetic use during needling goes against what needling is intended to do and that would be to cause small injuries to the upper layers of the skin where increased blood flow is needed for collagen induction. Using anesthetics constricts blood flow and will reduce healing time and collagen formation. 

Trusted Contributor
@monicakm I try not to be in the sun, but my office window faces it in the am. I wear sunscreen in my house. It's part of my cleanse and moisturize routine in the morning. Since I use retin a and have tca peels, I'll spend a bit extra (actually, I pay for it with my health savings account at work) to ensure I'm not undoing any of the "work" 😁😉
Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Is there a product out there that you've used that actually reduces wrinkles?  I've dried some, with no results.

Botox?  In terms of formulas in jars I think they can work, but if you discontinue use it's like a lot of money down the drain.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

Have you ever tried Botox?  I'm thinking about it!

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@pprmntstx wrote:

Is there a product out there that you've used that actually reduces wrinkles?  I've dried some, with no results.

Botox?  In terms of formulas in jars I think they can work, but if you discontinue use it's like a lot of money down the drain.