Valued Contributor

Is there a product out there that you've used that actually reduces wrinkles?  I've dried some, with no results.

Honored Contributor

Worked w/a scientist that developed wrinkle creams. He said the best way to have good skin is thus: 

Ancestors

Don't smoke

Stay out of the sun

Honored Contributor

Re: Reducing wrinkles

[ Edited ]

I use tretinoin (Rx Retin-A). I also have been microneedling for quite some time. I had lines on my forehead and on my neck but those are practically gone now. My forehead is completely smooth. Also had vertical lines on my chest from sleeping on my side but those are gone, too. So yes, I have found products that remove lines.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reducing wrinkles

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   I agree. I don't have forehead wrinkles and neck is pretty OK for 73 1/2. Crows feet are minimal, too, but had to be careful getting it close to my eyes. 

@pprmntstx   Many anit-aging serums and creams work beneath the skin's surface...Vit. C included which does a great job brightening the skin and some fading of melasma and dark spots. 

Reducing wrinkles is not a part time job. Consistency is key.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus  Thank you so much.  Will try them!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

Check  

Check and

Check

Honored Contributor

I've said it many of times.  I think the most important thing is to get the old skin that you shed off of your face and neck morning and night.

Use glycolic acid after you wash it and then use a good moisturizer.

I've done that for many years.  I'm not pretty.  I just look normal.

I just don't have many wrinkles.  I totally attribute that towhati posted above.

My youngest daughter uses the same things I do.

I use Dr Denese but I think there are probably other things out there that works just as well.

I see pictures here of people who are very attractive.

We all have things we'd like to change.  For me it's my body.  It's gone to pot.  That's my Achilles heel.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Reducing wrinkles is not a part time job. 

LOL

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

@SilleeMee wrote:

I use tretinoin (Rx Retin-A). I also have been microneedling for quite some time. I had lines on my forehead and on my neck but those are practically gone now. My forehead is completely smooth. Also had vertical lines on my chest from sleeping on my side but those are gone, too. So yes, I have found products that remove lines.

Do you go to a dermatologist for tretinoin and microneedling?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

OK, you've had me practically standing on my head and taking pictures of my chest.  Wait, I need to delete those right now.  Lines on your chest from sleeping on your side.  I sleep on my side(s) all the time but don't have lines yet.  Are they sooner or later inevitable?  Do you use hydrating/moisturizing products on your chest?  I don't.  I apply them to my throat tho.  I do put fragrance lotions on my chest from time to time but mostly when I'm getting ready to leave the house.  I've got a ginormous container of Bum Bum cream that is supposed to firm one's bum.  Maybe it will firm one's chest too Smiley Happy