Valued Contributor

Redken Frizz Dimiss Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets

I got my hair cut recently, and the stylist used Redken Frizz Dismiss Fly-Away fix sheets to help tame the frizz. Now that crazy hair season is starting (picture a tiny afro on top of shoulder length fine hair that is getting more wavy the older I get), I had mentioned that my hair looks so bizarre in humidity. I could not really tell if this product weighed down my fine hair or seemed to make it get dirty faster since she used other products when blow drying my hair. Has anyone ever tried these sheets and what has been your experience?

Honored Contributor

Re: Redken Frizz Dimiss Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets

You can use a dryer sheet for frizz or flyaways. You might give those a try. It might be cheaper too.

Valued Contributor

Hey great suggestion, I had not thought of that. The fly away sheets are expensive so I told her I would think about them. Thanks Sister Golden Hair!

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

You can use a dryer sheet for frizz or flyaways. You might give those a try. It might be cheaper too.

I was just thinking about this when I read the title.

Respected Contributor

I heard about them but i can not wrap my head around a sheet for hair. lol

I find that ION keratin products have been great with these issues as well as Suave keratin. I just tried tresseme keratin smooth which gave me body but not as smoothing

Honored Contributor

You could also try spraying your brush with hair spray and brushing through your hair.

Respected Contributor

I tried the shampoo/conditioner on the beautybrands liter sale and like it. The scent is very perfume like simular to diamond oil  actually it seems to be exactly like the diamond oil but without sulfates