Honored Contributor

Re: Rediscovering Mally!!!!!!

@SnowKita wrote:
Oh, I very much think she will ignore it completely, if she is on air. jmho
Enjoy the wedding.
~smiles, SnowKita

Oh I agree. She doesn't need to address it- it is a beauty show to sell her products, not an interview about her life or company. I am sure she will thank fans for their support and that will be about it, if she even does that.

Trusted Contributor

@SnowKita wrote:
Oh, I very much think she will ignore it completely, if she is on air. jmho
Enjoy the wedding.
~smiles, SnowKita

I agree! It would be inappropriate to discuss her company's financial problems during a QVC presentation. 

Respected Contributor

I miss Mally!👑💃 She is always a ray of sunshine!!! 🌈😊🌺Hope she will be back really soon!!!!! Oh and lets not forget her products, they are so nice! 💅💄
Honored Contributor

TY!

I guess I worded that wrong! Smiley Embarassed

I meant I wondered if she would say anything like "I'm back. I've missed you, I'm not going anywhere, and we have lots of new products today and coming up." I wouldn't expect her to discuss her personal business dealings. I really didn't think about what I actually typed in my post. Sorry! I was in a hurry! 

Anyway - I've been a Mally-nista from the start, and I'm glad her products aren't going anywhere! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beach-mom, glad to hear she really will be back on this week. I look forward to watching her shows. I enjoy them, even if I don't buy. She has some good tips and tricks and her clothes are always so pretty. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I soooooo agree that Mally has the best primer (Poreless Primer), and mascara!
Frequent Contributor