Respected Contributor

Re: Rediscovered my Bare Minerals

I'm one of those who has stuck with Bare Minerals since I first saw them on the Q.  Lucky me I have a store near me to shop at.  I still use the original because it's a perfect color match and lasts forever.  I had put my makeup on at 5:30  am and later that day my DH had a heart attack.  He survived, but it was a really rough  night.  When the next morning came and I had been with him the whole time, his nurse looked at me and asked what skincare I used.  She thought I looked great.  I told her what I used and that I used Bare Minerals.  She told me she was going to pick some up on her way home.  If it can last through that night, it can handle anything.

Honored Contributor

I have often wondered if Bare Minerals would be something that I could use.  I love mineral makeup and to use a powder is so much easier and feels so much better on my skin.  However, would it accentuate fine lines?  I am 66 and am not looking to highlight my not so great stuff!  

I know there are quite a few formulas and products in their line now.  If you think I could wear it, which one(s) do you think would work for me?  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I'm 64 and it doesn't show my lines and wrinkles.  I also don't use very much of it.  I was told early on less is more.  A regular size container lasts me almost a year.