Regular Contributor
QVC please bring some red light therapy devices as TSV. They are scientifically proven to improve your skin. Has anyone used them? I hear glowing reviews by doctors on YouTube.
Honored Contributor

Re: Red light therapy devices

I have the Silk 'N brand "FaceFX" handheld device where you use in on sections of your face then move to the other sections until the entire face is treated. It takes a long time to do and you have to do it every single day. I used mine for several months and saw little improvement if anything. It wasn't worth my time or effort to continue using the thing for such minor 'improvements' so I quit.

If I was going to buy another red light device it would have to be the mask type where that covers the whole face with each treatment session rather than individual sections with a small handheld.

Respected Contributor

@Lovevienna Just to help manage  your expectations...even if Buyers for QVC were to read your suggestion here ( and we'd not know if they did), programming and TSVs are probably planned a year in advance. Be patient.

Honored Contributor

I love that idea and think they should since they've offered every other device . I just bought a rlt mask but a tsv would have been nice.  An easy pay option might make it more affordable for some too and you can see how it works.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Check out the mask type on Dennis Gross site, but in the $450 range. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

That's a very nice mask! It has multiple wavelengths of light. Good for people who need the variety of lights.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC outside link (against standards)