Honored Contributor

@monicakm & @Icegoddess  I have a 53% loss in one ear and 70% loss in the other.  I'm very grateful to have my hearing aids.  I've been wearing some kind of aid for about fifteen years.  My first pair, completely in the canal, we're horrible. Because I have a canal that takes a weird turn, the aid would back out all the time. Now I wear a behind the ear style with a custom made mold for the part that goes inside the ear and it's much more comfortable.  The part that goes behind the ear is very small.  I'm also grateful for an excellent audiologist who directed me to the aids I'm using. 

Trusted Contributor

Update on my defective mask. Someone from CB got back to me & send me a RMA # to return. They will mail the replacement after they recieve my return. I just chatted with CS this morning, they have recieved my return "it will take 14 working days for your replacement to be shipped". Another few days to recieve once it is shipped....so won''t be here for at least another 15-20 days! Not sure why they could not send it it simultaneously(they have my CC on file). But whatever... 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators 

Well darn.  I  hate that for you.  I'm not a very patient person and that seems like an unreasonable time frame.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because link

Honored Contributor

I've persisted with CB about my faulty mask and they've agreed to replace it.  It's been a rollercoaster of a process though. First, I didn't respond to an email within three days (right before the wedding) so they said they were going tomclose my help ticket.  I got them to extend. Then they provided return information for my lip device. 🙄 That finally got straightened out yesterday and I'm shipping my return today.  The replacement process csn take up to 14 days.  Wouldn't you know, we'll be away from home from the 7th thru the 17th.  I can't recall who their shipper is; Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, or USPS. I usually do a hold for UPS and USPS when we're away.  Maybe I can find a past email and figure it out.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've persisted with CB about my faulty mask and they've agreed to replace it.  It's been a rollercoaster of a process though. First, I didn't respond to an email within three days (right before the wedding) so they said they were going tomclose my help ticket.  I got them to extend. Then they provided return information for my lip device. 🙄 That finally got straightened out yesterday and I'm shipping my return today.  The replacement process csn take up to 14 days.  Wouldn't you know, we'll be away from home from the 7th thru the 17th.  I can't recall who their shipper is; Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, or USPS. I usually do a hold for UPS and USPS when we're away.  Maybe I can find a past email and figure it out.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - It is not the shipping carrier that is the problem. It is their process. They do not ship the replacement until after they recieve your returned merchandise + a few days to probably inspect your returned item.

They seem to have trust issues despite having a CC on file. What they don't seem to get is, the distrust is mutual when they go silent on you for days. I had to call to find out if they recieved my return. 

Then the replacement is shipped w/o any tracking; it will suddenly appear at your doorstep. DHL is their go to carrier but my replacement came via USPS. Its not quite the 14 days but it takes time to recieve your replacement. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I didn't know that you were having problems with your mask. I missed seeing your posts mentioning that.

My mask is working fine. But the lip device seems like it needs recharging a lot. Maybe that's b/c I'm using it twice daily. I'm actually ignoring the flashing light and using it while the thing is flashing. It eventually runs completely out of juice and won't turn one so that's when I recharge it. I can get 4 or 5 more treatments while flashing so it's not too bad.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I didn't know that you were having problems with your mask. I missed seeing your posts mentioning that.

My mask is working fine. But the lip device seems like it needs recharging a lot. Maybe that's b/c I'm using it twice daily. I'm actually ignoring the flashing light and using it while the thing is flashing. It eventually runs completely out of juice and won't turn one so that's when I recharge it. I can get 4 or 5 more treatments while flashing so it's not too bad.

@SilleeMee  My red lights went orange fairly soon after receiving my mask. The CSR said thr lights could look orange but are technically an orange-red and still fall into the right place on the light spectrum for effective treatment.  It bothered me because it was still lesser than what is advertised and what I believed I was purchasing. It seemed the orange lights were fading more. CS had me send video of my mask lit up and they eventually informed me to return the mask for replacement.  

I've heard that with many electronic devices it's best to let them run out completely before recharging so you may actually be preserving your battery by doing what you're doing.  I may do the same. 

Trusted Contributor

I let it run out completely & my mask never came back on. I was thinking that was probably not wise. So I am no so sure....I think they have a problem with those controllers. I have seen 3 different versions of it already. My new replacement has a completely different looking controller. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm....fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I let it run out completely & my mask never came back on. I was thinking that was probably not wise. So I am no so sure....I think they have a problem with those controllers. I have seen 3 different versions of it already. My new replacement has a completely different looking controller. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm....fingers crossed!

@FLGators My return instructions were to only send the mask - nothing else.  I kept my original battery pack/controller.