Honored Contributor

One of the demos I watched on YouTube, for a lip device (can't recall which one), showed the girl holding the mouthpiece between her teeth but then supporting the device against the mouth with her hand. 

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

One of the demos I watched on YouTube, for a lip device (can't recall which one), showed the girl holding the mouthpiece between her teeth but then supporting the device against the mouth with her hand. 

Thats pretty much what I have to do.  Plus, I lay down while using it.   Just makes it easier for me to keep my mouth in a nuetral position.   When that beeps I switch to the mask and hold that in place as well because the strap always gets twisted in my hair.   Altogether its a relatively relaxing 13 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

@claros wrote:

@FLGators 

Search the CB Community on FB.   Then search f/Vicky Ho on their site.   She had issues with charging her mask.  The administrator, Jessica at Current Body, typically replies very quickly to most inquiries.   

It's their UK site but there is some useful info on it.

Thank you, I sent a request to join the community. You are right, it is the older version. I tried using the mask with it. It fits but the mask doesn't work. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Red Light Therapy

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I used the green tea extract straight out of the bottle tonight. Just 3 drops to do my entire clean face. It feels very moisturizing and I personally would not mix it with anything else. I did my red light treatments after applying the extract followed by my tret. I did not rinse off the extract before applying the tret. My skin feels very nice after doing that.

Tomorrow morning I'll take a damp facecloth and wipe that away, reapply the extract followed by the red light mask/lip treatments. The extract is so moisturizing that I probably won't need any more moisturizer lotion after that.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee Glad you you like it. For me, 3 drops doesn't feel like enough to cover my face.  This morning and this evening, I did use a small amount of my multivitamin toner and added some drops to it so the toner could help the green tea spread more easily and not feel so sticky.  I still need to refine my ratios though.  

In the AM, I cleansed and did my Nassif detox pad, let that dry down, did the toner/green tea mix, did the RLT mask, then followed up with the rest of my AM skincare including a couple serums and moisturizer.  If your system works for you, by all means, stick with it.  I just like my products so I'll continue using them at least for now. In the future, I may amend them.

This evening, I cleansed and applied the toner/green tea mix, did the treatment, followed up with more toner, a peptide serum, and moisturizer.  At bedtime, I'll apply my Tretinoin.  

My face has still been moist/damp when I put the mask on so I'm wiping with a damp washcloth after each session. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE THE LIP PERFECTOR.

SO QUICK AND EASY AND HONESTLY LIPS HAVE A LITTLE PLUMPING ALREADY.  SO HAPPY I BOUGHT THIS AS I LIKE TOOLS WITH LITTLE EFFORT AND GOOD RESULTS.  I HAVE HAD COLLAGEN TWICE 10 YEARS AGO, SO I AM VERY AWARE OF THE PLUMPING EFFECT.  WAS SURPRISED TO SEE A DIFFERENCE  AFTER ONE USE.  HOPING TO SEE CONTINUED RESULTS.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if this was mentioned but HSN has this on Weekly deal drop 

Capillus82 Hair Regrowth Laser Therapy Cap with Activator 

$499.00
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPINGcapillus82-hair-regrowth-laser-therapy-cap-with-activat-d-2022080809221495~780036.jpg
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for the info on the 'slippers'!   It's funny, it never occured to me there would be a infrared/red light therapy device for the feet.  It's probably what I need.  After I posted my question to you here, I went to amazon to browse and found one that includes therapy for the ankle to (it's like a wrap bootie).  I almost bought it that night, but was tired and thought I'd think about things first.  Well, the next day and still today it's $60 more! Oh, well. amazon is crazy like that - prices going up and (hopefully) down.  Also, because of your post I just realized that they sell these sort of things as a single.  I believed it was a pair, shoes are, but just one (as you know).  

I would really like to hear your review of the one you have after you've given it enough time.  I hope you have great results.

I have a face mask by Opatra - it has all the different colored lights you can use - one at a time. It's a plug in which is a bit annoying.  I also think it's doesn't have the infrared.  Just led's.  

Maybe it's the infrared that makes all the difference?  I've been thinking about having an infrared sauna.  They do sell some portable ones.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

The near-infrared light is what makes a big difference in the technology of a red light therapy device used for anitaging. The other type  is called infrared and that produces heat inside the muscles and bones to relieve pain and inflammation. You can find infrared devices for joint and muscle pain relief.  Near-infrared does not produce heat but the energy goes deep into the skin to make new skin cells form. Near-infrared enhances red light and also deep-red light so you get more bang for your buck when the near-infrared light is included. Near-infrared and infrared both help with inflammation.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Thank you for pointing out that there is a difference between infrared and near infrared. Important to look for that detail.    I wish my mask had the near infrared.  Are the regular led's in these masks (my mask) considered infrared?  or is that something else entirely?

I also see mention of far infra-red. (in sauna's anyway).  Any details on that?  And how it impacts differently than the near infrared?

Thanks for any info Smiley Happy