Trusted Contributor

Update on the new adapter CB sent; I recieved the new controller which looks different from the original. This one has 3 mini white lights, didn't come with a charging cable and the old charging cable does not seem to fit well.The old controller had a single green/red light.

Currently I have it tilted at an angle to make it charge but slight movement & it gets disconnected. My patience is running out, I may just return this entire unit. I can't do this repeated back & forth with CS. How expensive is it for them to send a charging cable that actually fits the controller? They'd rather wait for the customer to complain and then spend more on shipping to send the appropriate cable. 

Super Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I believe I read of the same problem from someone on CB's FB site.   If I remember correctly, the 3 light version is the old one and will not fit the newer mask.   They have to send you a new mask and cable.

Trusted Contributor

@claros wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I believe I read of the same problem from someone on CB's FB site.   If I remember correctly, the 3 light version is the old one and will not fit the newer mask.   They have to send you a new mask and cable.

Thank you for the info. I will check FB comments. Is there a specific post I should be looking for?

I was hoping they sent me an advanced version of the controller since the original that came with the mask was defective. This gets better & better. Every few seconds I am checking on it & the light is off. Then I have to jiggle it to get it to charge again.

Super Contributor

@FLGators 

Search the CB Community on FB.   Then search f/Vicky Ho on their site.   She had issues with charging her mask.  The administrator, Jessica at Current Body, typically replies very quickly to most inquiries.   

It's their UK site but there is some useful info on it.

Respected Contributor

Just giving an update on my devices:   My Revive lip device is working well.  The on/off button is very sensitive so I watch how I put it in the storage bag.  It is shaped very much like @SilleeMee 's device.  No problems so far.  The tray for the teeth is comfortable and isn't tiring to me.   Device charged up and I've been using it twice a day after my Omnilux face mask treatment.

My body is in overload right now so just continuing treatments and waiting to get over my surgery (done on the 10th).  I don't mind telling this group of beauties that I had a very large diaphragmatic hernia repaired by laparoscopy and am on a liquid diet for another week.  I wasn't having panic or heart attacks.....I had over half of my stomach laying on and pushing on my heart.

Also taking up space my lungs needed.  Hope that isn't tmi for the group.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

MAY I ASK SilleeMee, HOW LONG THE INITIAL CHARGE TAKES?

I KNOW YOU POSTED ALL ABOUT IT BUT EASIER JUST TO ASK YOU THAN LOOK BACK.

ANY OTHER TIPS YOU RECOMMEND??

@weezer111 

My Lip Perfector was fully charged when I received it. Then after 8 treatments I had to recharge it and it took a good part of an hour to recharge. 

Esteemed Contributor

OKAY.

THANKS SO MUCH.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE TO GET HERE!

Esteemed Contributor

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Some more stuff about the Lip Perfector....

The device has some weight to it and it feels like it's going to fall out of my mouth sometimes. I find myself naturally wanting to press and purse my lips around the mouth piece as a reaction to keep it from falling out when it's not. Let your teeth do the lifting to keep it in position and don't purse your lips around it. You don't need to create more wrinkles than you might already have.

@weezer111  and others.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red Light Therapy

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING US KNOW!

SO APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT!