Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I didn't know that you were having problems with your mask. I missed seeing your posts mentioning that.

My mask is working fine. But the lip device seems like it needs recharging a lot. Maybe that's b/c I'm using it twice daily. I'm actually ignoring the flashing light and using it while the thing is flashing. It eventually runs completely out of juice and won't turn one so that's when I recharge it. I can get 4 or 5 more treatments while flashing so it's not too bad.

@SilleeMee I am having the same exact issue with my lip device. I will get maybe 4 days before it starts blinking.  I read that it's not good to keep it on a charger all time as it will eventually drain the battery.

Esteemed Contributor

FOR ME I HAVEALWAYS KEPT ALL MY BEAUTY DEVICES ON THEIR CHARGERS ALL THE TIME.  NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.  

NOT SURE IT IS THE BEST THING TO DO, BUT HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

Most devices aren't meant to stay on a charger.  Just like our cell phones.  A battery needs to drain so far before it's recharged.  How far, I think, depends on the device.  I wouldn't leave my mask plugged in all the time.

Honored Contributor

OK fellow RLT users, does anyone know how long till we've reached peak improvement?  I've been very diligent and have only missed one day of treatment thru everything life has thrown my way in the last couple of months.  Most days I've done 20 minute sessions.

Also the manual or website or someone said it was ok to use an eyecream before treatment.  I've been doing that.  Why is it ok to use an eyecream but not ok to use any product on the rest of the face prior to using the mask?

Respected Contributor

@monicakm my mask (Omnilux Contour)  instructions only advises use of the Omnilux Hydrogel mask formulated to work with the mask during the treatments otherwise says to use on clean skin.  No mention of using any type of skin care with the mask, no mention of eye cream.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.