Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

I'm almost 6 weeks in with my mask and so far I've experienced...

-smoother skin, visible pores almost gone, skin looks like glass in some areas 

-fine lines softened

-deeper lines softened

-skin has bounce and firmness like it had years ago

-redness/broken caps less visible

I'm only 1 week in with my Lip Perfector so there's nothing I can report there. Takes 8 weeks to see any significant changes with that one. Lip lines, lip fullness, marionette lines and naso-labial lines are what the device claims to improve and that's exactly what I'm looking for it to do b/c I have all of that.

Super Contributor

@Harpa 

I'm new to this too and I love this forum. I've been using my Omnilux dupe for about a week. It has red, infrared, blue and yellow lights.

I use red and infra red on my face, alternating blue and yellow every other day for 20 minutes each. The red range is just for general skin health. I don't have a lot of wrinkles, even at 76, but I just want a better tone and glow. I use blue for a continuing acne problem along my jaw line and I'm trying yellow to address puffiness that I've had all my life.

I also use the mask on my chest daily both blue and red for 20 minutes each to address a small spot of skin cancer and some pre-cancerous spots. I'm so excited to be able to addres this problem holistically without the traditional slash and burn techniques at the doc's office.

I'm looking forward to adding Green Tea to my routine just as soon as it arrives.

My mask came with special eye protectors to use for the blue light. I also close my eyes during blue light treatment, but the protectors allow me to glance at the time or check on my dog who likes to get into trouble when I'm doing my mask treatment - the little devil! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee Glad you you like it. For me, 3 drops doesn't feel like enough to cover my face.  This morning and this evening, I did use a small amount of my multivitamin toner and added some drops to it so the toner could help the green tea spread more easily and not feel so sticky.  I still need to refine my ratios though.  

In the AM, I cleansed and did my Nassif detox pad, let that dry down, did the toner/green tea mix, did the RLT mask, then followed up with the rest of my AM skincare including a couple serums and moisturizer.  If your system works for you, by all means, stick with it.  I just like my products so I'll continue using them at least for now. In the future, I may amend them.

This evening, I cleansed and applied the toner/green tea mix, did the treatment, followed up with more toner, a peptide serum, and moisturizer.  At bedtime, I'll apply my Tretinoin.  

My face has still been moist/damp when I put the mask on so I'm wiping with a damp washcloth after each session. 

ETA - I have a facial MSM gel with aloe that I tried this morning. It doesn't take much, but I liked it, for the same reason- to help spread the green tea. 

74B387A0-1DF7-4867-ABED-315FA211FD7D.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch 

That looks good. What I ended up doing this morning, after I wiped away last night's skincare stuff, is put a little bit of water on my clean face and then applied 3 drops of the green tea extract. The damp skin gave it enough slip to spread the extract around to get it to cover my whole face easily. After that dried it wasn't sticky and felt just right for mask/lip treatments. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Harpa 

I'm almost 6 weeks in with my mask and so far I've experienced...

-smoother skin, visible pores almost gone, skin looks like glass in some areas 

-fine lines softened

-deeper lines softened

-skin has bounce and firmness like it had years ago

-redness/broken caps less visible

I'm only 1 week in with my Lip Perfector so there's nothing I can report there. Takes 8 weeks to see any significant changes with that one. Lip lines, lip fullness, marionette lines and naso-labial lines are what the device claims to improve and that's exactly what I'm looking for it to do b/c I have all of that.

@Harpa I'm a little shy of @SilleeMee's mask usage, around 5 weeks, but am experiencing similar results.  In addition, I'm seeing less hooding of my eyelids and they both look even now.  My overall appearance looks refreshed and DH says wrinkles are essentially non- existent (but I still see a couple).  I'm not giving up on the Tretinoin. The RLT is, to me, another member if the team. 

My Lip Perfect por arrives today. Depending on how long it has to charge, I may start tonight.  Otherwise tomorrow, and I plan on using it twice a day 

Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@Tennessee Vol I love my Omnilux Contour mask and the fit is wonderful.  I am about 5 1/2 weeks in with it and very pleased with  the results.  Go Vols (I grew up in eastern TN). 

@Jk9 

It's Great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!!!

So far I love my Omnilux Contour mask as well and agree that it fits wonderfully. How often do you use your mask? I believe that you got the Lip Perfector too, didn't you?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Hi @Tennessee Vol I use my Omnilux Contour at least once daily but have been using it twice a day for the last week.  I am seeing what the others report and also getting outer eye lift.  Lines definitely softened and my deep marionette lines are looking a lot better (but still there).  

I got the Revive lip device instead of the CB perfector that several others have.  I  have used it for about a week and that is too early for results.  I bought the Revive lip device from ShopHQ since they have it on sale (but can be purchased for less on amazon).  I find it comfortable and it works well so far.   I also use my Tommie Copper Infrared and Red Light Therapy Flex Wrap pad on my neck and dec.  The lights are similar wave lenghths to my mask so I am trying that out since I have it.  It seems to be working as well.    

Good to have you posting here!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Jk9 

Thanks you! It's good to be posting on this thread too, everyone is so nice and helpful!

I'm hoping to get outer eye lift and can't decide if I should use it 7 days a week at first or wait a week or two.

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I'm using my mask and lip devices twice daily, morning and night. Not sure if it's doing anything more than the recommended once-daily treatments but that's what I'm doing. It can't hurt so I might as well do it. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

I'm using my mask and lip devices twice daily, morning and night. Not sure if it's doing anything more than the recommended once-daily treatments but that's what I'm doing. It can't hurt so I might as well do it. 

@SilleeMee 

Thanks for responding and letting me know that it can't hurt! I trust your knowledge and really appreciate your help. I think I'll go ahead and do it 7 days a week for a while and then perhaps increase to twice a day. I might do the Lip Perfector twice a day once I get it because it is so quick! Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@tsavorite 

Is your redness reducing as well?

Only been using a few weeks so nothing I can tell yet.