Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - yes that has happened to me as well. The USB sometimes slides off but once you reconnect properly it worked fine. Current issue I have is after recharge. This morning I got the red light, so I charged it until it turned solid green but since charging the mask won;t turn on. The USB is correctly attached to the battery pack. 

@SilleeMee - you are right it shouldn't matter if the controller is charged separately. I double checked the instructions on their site to see if they had specific recommendations for charging.

Thanks all for the help 🙏 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

So are you working on actual lines on the lips or the lines that form above the lip?  If the actual lip, do you use hydrators/balms/lip moisturizers on your lips?  Do you apply the same products on your lips as you do your face?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators 

Oh no Smiley Sad  Is the company going to replace it?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

So are you working on actual lines on the lips or the lines that form above the lip?  If the actual lip, do you use hydrators/balms/lip moisturizers on your lips?  Do you apply the same products on your lips as you do your face?

@monicakm 

I'm working on getting back some fullness to my lips plus some help in vertical lines above and below them. Just starting to see marionette lines starting to appear so those will be treated also. The device is designed to treat the lips and surrounding area around them. 

I just apply lip balm when I'm done to keep them moist. No I do not use facial skin care products on my lips.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@FLGators 

Oh no Smiley Sad  Is the company going to replace it?

@monicakm I chatted with CS today; looks like they are aware of this problem with the controller. They will send a replacement controller, if it still doesn't work they will send me a replacement mask. 

It took nearly an hour to get someone online. I was #4 on the chat line at around 9am. I would have lost my patience if it was a telephone call. I was about to disconnect since I was scheduled to go on a work call when someone finally responded. The chat itself was brief since this is a known issue I think. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators 

GTK.   Knock on wood I haven't had any issues with mine.

Sure is taking me a long time to get out of my bedroom/bathroom in the morning these days.

Rinse my face, do my mask, put on all my various lotions and potions and do the gua sha thing under my eyes, the cheekbones and jawline.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

The older you get, the longer it takes to do a routine.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My CurrentBody Lip Perfector just arrived one day early! 

It charged up right away so I just did my very first treatment. First thing I noticed was that the device is somewhat heavy and that the part that goes inside the mouth has to be held onto by biting down on it. It felt like the thing wasn't sitting close enough to my lips no matter how I tried to bite it so I ended up lightly pressing and holding it closer to my lips for the 3-minute treatment. The device felt very slightly warm but comfortable. 

7 weeks + 6 days to go. I might double up the treatments to twice daily. It can't hurt.

ETA-

I emailed CB to ask about how this device is suppose to sit on the mouth. I asked if it's suppose to touch the lips or sit just a small distance away from them. I might be doing it wrong by holding it against my lips, using my hand, where there's no space between the device and my lips. Stay tuned.

@SilleeMe 
I wish Currentbody had a video for using their products.   I got my lip perfector today and assumed it needed charging.  It took me awhile to figure out the thin line around the circle was the charging light and apparently it was fully charged.   I find that it feels too big for my mouth, which is on the small side.   It was also heavy and seemed like it could fall out if I didnt kind of bite on it.  I was more comfortable laying down to keep it in place.   Three minutes goes by quickly though.   Also, is the extra silcone mouthpiece a replacement or a protector?  And what do we clean it with.?  I'm not sure alcohol isn't detrimental to the material its made from.

Honored Contributor

I decided to order a CurrentBody lip device today. $141.75 with a coupon code + free shipping + 2% rebate with Rakuten.  It'll be here next week. 👄👍😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Red Light Therapy

[ Edited ]

@claros wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

My CurrentBody Lip Perfector just arrived one day early! 

It charged up right away so I just did my very first treatment. First thing I noticed was that the device is somewhat heavy and that the part that goes inside the mouth has to be held onto by biting down on it. It felt like the thing wasn't sitting close enough to my lips no matter how I tried to bite it so I ended up lightly pressing and holding it closer to my lips for the 3-minute treatment. The device felt very slightly warm but comfortable. 

7 weeks + 6 days to go. I might double up the treatments to twice daily. It can't hurt.

ETA-

I emailed CB to ask about how this device is suppose to sit on the mouth. I asked if it's suppose to touch the lips or sit just a small distance away from them. I might be doing it wrong by holding it against my lips, using my hand, where there's no space between the device and my lips. Stay tuned.

@SilleeMe 
I wish Currentbody had a video for using their products.   I got my lip perfector today and assumed it needed charging.  It took me awhile to figure out the thin line around the circle was the charging light and apparently it was fully charged.   I find that it feels too big for my mouth, which is on the small side.   It was also heavy and seemed like it could fall out if I didnt kind of bite on it.  I was more comfortable laying down to keep it in place.   Three minutes goes by quickly though.   Also, is the extra silcone mouthpiece a replacement or a protector?  And what do we clean it with.?  I'm not sure alcohol isn't detrimental to the material its made from.

@claros 

I'm having to bite down on it in order to keep it from falling out. I think that's the way it's suppose to be held in your mouth. Still waiting to hear from CB about how it's suppose to fit.

That extra silicone piece is an additional mouth piece. I suppose you can place it on the device while the other one is drying off...? The instructions say to remove the silicone piece and wash it in warm water. No mention of using soap or anything. Don't use alcohol to clean it. Alcohol will break down the silicone. If you have to use anything to clean the silicone piece then use a gentle cleanser or vinegar.

ETA-

When you have the device in your mouth, biting down on it, try not to purse your lips around the mouth piece. It's only natural to want to use your lips to hold on to it but don't do that. Just let your teeth hold on to it and relax your lips around the mouth piece naturally. You don't need to cause more wrinkles than you might already have!....LOL!