Regular Contributor

Re: Recs. please for oil clogged oil gland/pores. post meno

Philosophy has a purity pore extracting and exfoliating mask that is great. It was in their last TSV.

Honored Contributor

@CaChica- When that was happening to me, I happened to discover oil cleansing with Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil.  In no time my pores were purged of the gunk and my oil production normalized.  I also like using a silicone cleansing tool, but it's not required.  I also believe in masking and regular exfoliation.

Esteemed Contributor

Call me goofy -- but I dab toothpaste on those areas, let dry, then wash off. I also lightly scrub face with toothpaste, in the shower, twice a week. Cleans out pours. Easy to use this product on vacation, too. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone, I took notes on your great ideas and recommendations.  Fingers crossed...

Valued Contributor

@KrissyEwrote:

Philosophy has a purity pore extracting and exfoliating mask that is great. It was in their last TSV.

This stuff is amazing! I agree with Philosophy's claim of two uses and clean pores.  Used on my teen with zillions of clogged pores. After 2 uses, skin looks clear with smaller pores. So glad I have this on Auto Delivery, it's worth the money.