Honored Contributor

I just bought the Urban Decay Vice Nocturnal series Fireball shade. It definitely is a coral color and what we of a certain age used to call 'frosted' is now called 'metallized'. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@jackthebear

I was trying to check out WW lipsticks at Rite Aid, but they had a limited selection. 

Will check the site you gave.

every store has a different selection of WnW so annoying, some CVS and Walgreens carry it, depending on where you live Harmon Discount has them . 

not sure if they have a store locator on the wnw site but you can try there too.  For the prices you can order 10 and still be ahead. 

it's good stuff

Honored Contributor

also Bobbi Brown just came out a coral summer line but the lip stuff is some kind tube-y liquid thing that I didn't like.  It's at L&T

Musings of a Muse has some pictures,  I was disappointed as the colors were actually dull when I saw them yesterday could be partially the lighting in the store , but I don't think so. and there were no eye colors. 

Boring Bobbi as usual

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman I have 5 corals...Supar lips in Coral spf 15....Revlon's Lustrious in Lovers Coral.... Nars-Catherine....Charlotte Tilsbury Chacella Coral which is more bold....Neutrogena in Fresh Paypaya.

Respected Contributor

I don't wear coral, but recently received a lipstick by Clinique as part of their GWP, and tried it and it is beautiful, made my eyes look GREEN and not blue, amazing.

It's their Long Last lipstick in Runway Coral, lovely.  Perfect coral.

Honored Contributor

You may like Bobbi Brown's Rich Lip Color in Soft Coral.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Keeper of the koi

I've been around, but not posting much.  Thanks for asking. 

I haven't bought or looked at Nars in years.  The blush in O was a bit light, but I've not looked at the lipstick.

I have Jane and Catherine from their Audacious line and both are lovely

Valued Contributor

Mac Vegas Volt

L'oreal Tropical Coral

Honored Contributor

I have several coral-ish lipsticks from Clinique. Take a look at their Pop Lip Colour + Primer line and their Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer line) and also their long-lasting line. These are not matte formulas, which I think might be a bit difficult to pull off in that color range.

I have the Pop lip Colour in Poppy and the Pop Glaze Sheer in Fireball and Melon Drop. All excellent.

In order as listed above:

Poppy

fireball

melon drop

Main Image - Clinique 'Pop Lip' Color & Primer

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
Fleur Impressioniste by Lancôme - a soft coral color.. I've worn it for years..